WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How many countries have you been to?

@ProfArunCMTake me with  you next time

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@WaweruM @راضي @Pash @ArnasJ @AlidAbdul

Dear Friends I have been gone out of India for about 25 times+ 10 times to Kathmandu (Nepal)

I had been to UK 3 times, USA 3 times, Bangkok 13 times, Singapore 2 times, Malaysia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan 2 times, Ghana, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Dhaka, southern Sudan, France etc. 

Level 10

Hi @WaweruM, I'm from Argentina and I've been to four countries: Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and England.

My fave was England, I got to meet a very different culture and visit incredible places, it was great!

I really liked Uruguay and Chile as well, when it comes to the cultural aspect, it felt really closer. 

In Brazil I just visited the Iguazu Falls. I strongly recommend everybody to visit them, it's just magic!

Regards from Buenos Aires 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@ValeriaA_i should probably add those to my bucketlist

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Hi @WaweruM, I'm from Argentina and I've been to four countries: Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and England.

My fave was England, I got to meet a very different culture and visit incredible places, it was great!

I really liked Uruguay and Chile as well, when it comes to the cultural aspect, it felt really closer. 

In Brazil I just visited the Iguazu Falls. I strongly recommend everybody to visit them, it's just magic!

Regards from Buenos Aires 🙂

Level 5

It does not count if you have not visited Israel yet

I invite you to visit Israel

Level 10

@WaweruM Y

@WaweruM wrote:

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Dear Friends I have been gone out of India for about 25 times+ 10 times to Kathmandu (Nepal)

I had been to UK 3 times, USA 3 times, Bangkok 13 times, Singapore 2 times, Malaysia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan 2 times, Ghana, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Dhaka, southern Sudan, France etc. 

ou are welcome.

Level 10

The only country i have been to is the one am in 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@ProfArunCM wrote:

@WaweruM Y

@WaweruM wrote:

@ProfArunCM wrote:

ou are welcome.

Level 6

I've just been to one - India. Several times. And although I'd quite like to visit a few other places and sometimes start the planning process... I usually end up ditching the idea and plan for India instead 🙂

If you told me I couldn't go to India and had to choose somewhere else..... Maybe Irag, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Antartic, I'm not sure, it would probably come down to cost, therefore I'd choose Ethiopia as the other places are hugely expensive (for a group tour - not solo).

Level 10

@James8ArthurVery True, as for me Ethiopia is Just 15 hours drive from where i am, maybe i should consider that

@James8Arthur wrote:

I've just been to one - India. Several times. And although I'd quite like to visit a few other places and sometimes start the planning process... I usually end up ditching the idea and plan for India instead 🙂

If you told me I couldn't go to India and had to choose somewhere else..... Maybe Irag, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Antartic, I'm not sure, it would probably come down to cost, therefore I'd choose Ethiopia as the other places are hugely expensive (for a group tour - not solo).

Level 10

@LalatenduP

Please do not be disappointed.

Level 9

I have been, UK, USA, Canada, India.

UK & India is the best for Public Transport & Tourism

USA & Canada is best for Tourism

Rakeshkumar Patel