oviexpress's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Help

I am a local guide in google. Now my possition from there level 6. I don't know whats my benefit. Please infrom me all of my senior brothers

3 comments
Level 10

Re: Help

Hi @oviexpress

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. 

Never share your or anybody's personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

At present, no perks are being offered by  Google to any level. In your setting you register yourself to receive perks email notification, so you may get advance information about perks distribution.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Congrats!

We are happy to have you here –

A warm welcome to ‘Google Local Guides’ and our ‘Connect Community Forum

You have reached the right place...

We all started at Level one and climbed up... and reached here..

You are from "The Most Sacred CONTRIBUTORS' Community” - Be proud of it..

Our contributions stay for generations (to come), that too helping millions of people, everyday, in many walks of the life – what perk can compensate this? ..!!! (There are no direct perk/payments).

Spare a little time in your life for Helping the needy.. & get self-satisfaction..

Keep Contributing in Google Maps & Connect.. Get to know other Local Guides, here...We all here to help you.. be with you…

You Be comfortable.. you will absolutely feel cool in the next few hours..

Wish you a very happy guiding..!

Oh.. Friend, I forgot to tell you..

When I first started with this forum, I had many doubts, which I cleared through troubling many LGs; hence I thought to put in my words to make it clear to you all..

Adding a small bit to other's suggestion, here are few points to help you to get fast into this Community

All the best..

Hope this will be useful to You and You will enjoy ..!!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @oviexpress

1. If it is monetary benefit, you are looking at, then there is no direct payment s from Google.

2. Otherwise, Google keeps publishing incentives, from time to time.. That one may have keep contributing &  wait a little..(you register for updates from Google)

3. Then, as I mentioned earlier, our contributions are to this planet in total - this is one of the most sacred way.. let us keep doing it for all of us..

Thanks,

If this message answers you, kindly click the "Answer Button"

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me