Ruffi30's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Hello Bacolod

Hello traveller. I'm living at Bacolod City, where The Ruins located. So happy to share you how beautiful our place and our foods. Our Inasal na Manok (grilled chicken) are very famous because of its authentic taste and juicy. Our city known as City of smile.The RuinsThe Ruins

Bacolod, Western Visayas, Philippines
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Hello Bacolod

Hi @Ruffi30 your city is really beautifull and as you told "Grilled 🐔Chicken"...yum yummm...👌..Foods are aweaome...for travellers..

And "SMILE"....no word about it..it can heal any wound..and relaxes...the Person.....

Welcome to Local Guides Community. Since your are new to Connect. You can introduce or describe yourself hereso that other may get a chance to know about you. I wanna share you some tips which will be very helpful for you

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before start an discussion in localguidesconnect at first Search the community if your discussion related question is already asked. May be someone has had the same issue, same question, same request or same suggestion. So, it's can stop making duplicate discussion.
  • Share posts that are relevantto Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides
  • You can also connect with Local Guides on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ruffi30 and welcome to Connect!

Your city looks interesting, thank you for the post!

I can see that @mSiDDHARTHA already gave you good tips about Connect. I'd only add that if you have any questions and cannot find answers in other posts using Search, you can check in the Help Desk board. It is also important to get familiar with the Local Guides rules and the Local Guides Help Center.

Enjoy guiding and posting on Connect, 

Marin

Level 10

Hi @Ruffi30, very nice picture! Do you have any pictures of your Inasal na Manok? You could share them with us 🙂

Welcome to connect!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ruffi30 thank you for sharing!

I've never been to Bacolod, but from what I'm seeing it looks like a very charming place. Would you like to share a bit more, like for example what is your favourite place or is there a fun park that you would suggest us to check if we are nearby?

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi, Ruffi! Glad to know you are also one of the local guides. Hope we could meet up some time soon. We know we are helping others know more about beautiful places  we have here. Good job!