Tdestroyer567's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Fun

Is there someone from Spain or wherever you're from who can tell me what places to visit in and around Benidorm? Going there in about six weeks!

Netherlands
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fun

Hi @Tdestroyer567,

My suggest to you is to search the community for mentions of "Benidorm" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag who may be able to give you tips. Then, feel free to jump into these conversations and speak with Local Guides in/from that area. The members here are always willing to help, so don't hesitate to reach out. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Re: Fun

It depends of many things, liken your age, or what kind of entertainment are you looking for...

But in general, I can tell you that Benidorm is a place to enjoy the beach and all around it, like sea food restaurants, water attractions at the beach. Night clubs at the promenade, aquatic park Aqualandia, golf fields, etc... If you are looking for an specific issue, ask again!