LV_24Indo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Field trip, not an ordinary place.."T Jong Afi"

Hello local guide comunitty. Now, i want to share about an old house. This house since 1860 at medan areas, sumatera utara, Indonesia. Sometimes, join with student fild trip schedule, and we are very glad. Many people has triped come to T jong Afi  house, the history story is touching. If you like see historical building, i recomended it. Brother and sister will happly and enjoy by tour guide in here, they are so friendly and fun.Of course, you like some interesting objects. Don't be afraid the cost is very cheap to come in to Tjong Afi house. This is just a little explain, you can try this trip. Thank you.. Wonderful local guide comunnityHello local guide comunitty. Now, i want to share about an old house. This house since 1860 at medan areas, sumatera utara, Indonesia. Sometimes, join with student fild trip schedule, and we are very glad. Many people has triped come to T jong Afi house, the history story is touching. If you like see historical building, i recomended it. Brother and sister will happly and enjoy by tour guide in here, they are so friendly and fun.Of course, you like some interesting objects. Don't be afraid the cost is very cheap to come in to Tjong Afi house. This is just a little explain, you can try this trip. Thank you.. Wonderful local guide comunnity

Tjong A Fie Mansion, Kesawan, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia