AsifBilla's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Exploring Hidden Gems of Florida

Hi Guides,

This is Asif, I live in Tampa. Even though I am Google Local Guide, but still I believe I am truly a Global Guide instead.

I travel a lot across the Globe to explore new places, meet new people, experience new cultures.

I love to add photos, reviews of any new places wherever I go so that it can be available to all & helping them each day.

It really feels good when my reviews, photos help someone in different ways. Thanks to Google Map to give us such golden opportunity to make a difference, touching millions of lives.

In Tampa, I am living since last 1.5 years, almost visited all the tourist attractions like Miami, Key West, Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Clearwater beach, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine & all other famous places. But I want to explore the other Florida, which is not heard so much, Please share your thoughts , experiences on the same.

Tampa, FL, USA
6 comments
Level 6

Re: Exploring Hidden Gems of Florida

Hai asif, how many days do you think is enough to explore Disney world Florida? 

Level 8

Hi Megasetiawati

You need at least 4 days. 1 day for each park. The magic kingdom, Epcot, Disney hollHolly studios, the animal kingdom.

You may skip Disney Hollywood studios if you have less time. But rest theme parks are a must visit as per my personal opinion.

Specially the Pandora in Animal kingdom theme patp. You must attend that. It's a lifetime experience.

Level 6

Thank you for your information, I'm planning to go to USA but I don't know which part of USA I want to explore, but Florida I think is a must

Level 9

Hi all,

There is some great information and discussion here! Thank you for that!

I'm going to move the post over to the Travel and Advice subforum so that others can benefit as well! Thanks 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

@Megasetiawati wrote:

Thank you for your information, I'm planning to go to USA but I don't know which part of USA I want to explore, but Florida I think is a must

Yes, definitely you should plan for Florida. Lot of fun here. Its the sunshine state.

Let me know for how many days you are planning to visit, I can give you more details on what are the place you should visit first.

Level 6

When I went on a vacation to Orlando, many people on Disney forums were telling me to stay onsite, not rent a car, only go to Disney World, etc. As a Harry Potter fan, I couldn't miss Universal Studios. However, I am also really glad that I ignored them and went to Kennedy Space Center and on an airboat ride through a swamp. I got to see a crocodile relatively close up. It is important to try to branch out and explore more than the cliche things that Florida has to offer. I didn't realize it was such a beautiful state (and what large birds everywhere!!).