dr-Roweiny's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Explore Egypt in one click ❤

Hello beloved Local Guides, My name is Ahmed .. um Egyptian and Um currently living in İstanbul, Turkey .. if anyone have questions about travelling to any of the Countries um here for help 😉

I am so passionate about travel and exploring new areas.. Countries like USA, Germany, KSA, Greece and Italy I have visited before.

in this post I will explain the must to see Cities in Egypt with Most of details needed and how many days will be enough for Each of them..

Lets start with The Capital..

1. Cairo and Giza

they are separate cities but just the Nile river separates them .. when u go there u hv to see the Pyramids & the Sphynx 4 sure, Cairo Museum, Mohamed Aly Mosque and Salah Al-Din's Citadel, Al-Moez street, Zamalek, Wax Museum and sit at the Nile Coast .. For all Cairo and Giza I think 3 days are Enough to explore it

Cairo & GizaCairo & Giza

2. Alexandria:

My beloved City and 2nd biggest City in Egypt..you can go to Alex by train or Bus from Cairo about 3 hours.

When u go u hv to see Alexandria Library, Pompey Pillar, Roman Auditorium, Alexandria Cornish Road, Quaitbey Citadel, Abo El-Abbas Mosque and Enjoy the lovely view of Mideterranean Sea .. 2 days for exploring Alex.

AlexandriaAlexandria

3. Luxor and Aswan

they are two cities but about 3 hours far from Each other.. U can go by Train from Cairo about 7 hours .. Or Bus from Hurghada to Luxor about 4 hours

Luxor is so unique with it's Pharonic History and it has 1/3 of the whole world's Monuments .. U can explore luxor in 3 days in which u hv to see Luxor temple, Karnak Temple and dnt miss The Light and Sound Show there, Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Hatshebsot Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Mut and Nefertary Graveyard.

Aswan is More known with it's facinating Nature and beautiful Nile Valley.. U have to visit the Plant's island and Botanical Garden, Elephantine island, Fiela Temple, Nubian Museum, Nubian Villages and west of Soheil. 2 days for aswan

LuxorLuxorAswanAswan

4. Hurghada and Red Sea side

Actually through all The red sea coast u can find all beautiful cities with mostly same activities .. I will big up Hurghada as a big and main city on the red sea Coast .. 4 or 5 days for Hurghada

one day u can do Safary Trip with ATVs to the Desert .. it's really so fun.

other day u can do a Diving trip to the red sea and enjoy tue fabulous underwater life of the red sea with all colored fish and beautiful corals.

3rd day u can do a snorkling trip and Gifton island trip with the boat and enjoy the peaceful life in this area

4th day u can explore the city and enjoy the beaches which are really warm in most months of the year.

HurghadaHurghada

5. Siwa oasis

one of the most fabulous and peaceful areas u would ever visit in ur whole life .. there u can see the Natural Spring water everywhere .. some of them have sulfur which is useful 4 most of skin diseases.. the land of the Million palm tree.. enjoy the Peace of mind and do Siwa's Activities, Great Sand sea safary and the dead Mountain .. Shali Fortress,  Fatnis or Fantasy island and the Beduian Nights.. 4 days for siwa ❤ and it's about 9 hours far from Cairo by bus to Marsa Matrouh then Another Bus to Siwa.

Natural Spring - SiwaNatural Spring - Siwa

6. Sinai

Sinai is a bit far from Cairo and Actually Sinai itself needs a separate post as it has too many areas and places to visit .. I will just name the Cities and most important Areas.. Sharm Al-Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Areish, Al-Tur or Tur Sinai and Nuweiba. 

Blue Hole 2-Dahab, SinaiBlue Hole 2-Dahab, SinaiColored Canyons, SinaiColored Canyons, SinaiBlue Hole 1-Dahab, SinaiBlue Hole 1-Dahab, SinaiFjord Bay-Taba, SinaiFjord Bay-Taba, Sinai

at the End .. um recommending not to miss the beauty and uniquity of Egypt.. I hope this post is useful.

Best Wishes fellaaaaas 😄

*All Pictured in the post are picked up from internet for any copyright claims, they are not taken by me.

One must do and dare 😉
Egypt
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Explore Egypt in one click ❤

Hey @dr-Roweiny,

Such a great post! Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to create it. I will definitely use it as a source of information once I decide to visit Egypt.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to introduce yourself and get to know others here: link. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@NadyaPN .. thnk u so much 4 ur comment .. really appreciate it ❤

One must do and dare 😉
Level 7

Thanks for the tops @dr-Roweiny i stopped over briefly in Cairo a few years back and thought i should go back to have a proper tour. Are there any safety issues you can inform me about that i need to be aware of?

Regards

Rushay

Level 6

dear @rushay

appreciate ur comment.. Actually there's no security issues u would face probably ... especially in the Touristic areas ... as soon as u have a good eye on ur stuff nothing bad can happen.. may b little bit conflicts u would face while entering Sinai's Regions because of it's location .. otherwise it's so safe 2 go 😉

One must do and dare 😉
Level 7

shukran, your feedback is appreciated.

Level 8

hi @dr-Roweiny

a great job  

Level 6

@Hesham_Abdelmoniem thank you so much, your comment really supports me

One must do and dare 😉