DarinaI's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Excellent food places in Athens, Greece

I'm looking for excellent food places, I'm tired of spending my money on places where the food is horrible and end up being dissatisfied.

Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Excellent food places in Athens, Greece

Hi Darinal,

I think that the best vfm restaurant in Athens is Orizontes Lycabettus at the top of Lycabettus. An other really good option is Athinaikon and for amazing view experience (while the weather is still clean) is Attikos. 

Level 1

I live in athens and i love to eat!i will tell you the best restaurants to eat 1." Agora select" its near to hilton, you will eat there and remember me! 2. Kolonaki athens "IT" restaurant 3. athens centre syntagma restaurant "MONO" 4. The best greek tavern that work only night MYRTIA at Nea smyrni 5. Gourmet restaurant kookoovaya 6. Syntagma Furin Kazan 7. Indian Food Mirch at ermou street 8. near to hilton centre Vezene restaurant 9. France cuzuine Restaurant Vasilis and spyros its near to american embassy! I hope to help you!

Level 2

Thank you for the suggestions, I will for sure be trying all the places one by one.

Level 2

Perfect food and beers 

Level 4

I suggest " Dara Thai Restaurant Athens". Locate on Aidiniou 9, Ag.Dimitrios 17343. It's very close to The Athens Metro Mall and just few walk from Metro station of Ag.Dimitrios.

If you looking for Thai food that pure thai , I mean like you are in Thailand, to be good you should to make reservation because the shop not big place, the food very nice but need time to cook because they cut and cook fresh plate by plate.

No MSG in food, Fit with VEGAN and Vegetarian also.

Phone shop: +30 210 9755698