FirmanA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Everything is a Chance

First time when I was in Malang East Java Indonesia, I always meet up with my friends, travelling in every place in that City.

Malang have many beautiful places such as water fall Coban Talun, Coban Rondo, Coban Jahe, Jatim Park 1,2,3, Batu Nigh Square and etc. and have many coffee cafe for young man.

every places that I have been to spend with my friends, I always perpetuate that important moment by taking a picture and than also first time I’ve share to google maps.

Surprisingly within 7 days my picture were seen by thousands people,  Woww how glad I am, it was amazing that I could share my travel experience to others.

This is the step if you want to share your experiences with others.

1. make sure you are logged in to google account

2. If you visiting a place, you must taking the picture as posibble you can

3. take a picture with a certain point of view

4. I suggest that your picture more than three 

5. share your photos on google maps and you must enter the information about your photos

6. Do that every time as you can

I did that because I have a strong belief that  "whatever it is our chance and chance will not come twice"

This is some photos of my trip

Travel to Coban Talun Malang  East JavaTravel to Coban Talun Malang East JavaBromo Mountain from Top ViewBromo Mountain from Top ViewNight view on Panderman Mountain Batu East JavaNight view on Panderman Mountain Batu East JavaTravel to Bromo Mountain  East JavaTravel to Bromo Mountain East Java
So, If you want to share your experience Panglipuran Village in BaliPanglipuran Village in BaliMorning View in Seminyak BaliMorning View in Seminyak Baliplease comment in this post

Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia