Javierko419's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Costa Rica Pura Vida 2018

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I'm new to Costa Rica and I invite you to visit very cool and wonderful places at very low prices

Costa Rica
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Costa Rica Pura Vida 2018

Hi @Javierko419 and welcome to Connect!

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

Since you are new, I suggest you take a moment to introduce yourself to community and feel free to jump into different conversations and speak with Local Guides. I'm pretty sure that you will meet many like-minded folks in here. I also recommend checking the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotography before posting. For any additional help, please visit the Help Desk board where you will find a lot of useful tips.

If you have any questions, first search in the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!