Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Chehel Dokhtaran Minaret

Thank you my dear friend @KlaudiyaG

I try to introduce attractions of my country to my friends by complete information and photos.

You can find a lot of information and amazing photos about Iran here.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

I'm the one who should be thankful and I am! It's so nice to learn so much interesting a beautiful things about other countries especially about Iran. I do think that Iran is greatly underappreciated and this is why I admire your contributions so much my dear @Rezgar. For so many years people talked only about the popular destinations and I think that it's time to break this cycle.

Thank you and see you later. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks a lot  @KlaudiyaG 
I will try to continue introducing Iran by this method to you and  Local Guides in the regular categorization.
I'd be happy if you have a comment on the method of the introduction.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Rezgar,

I do find your posts very well structured and I don't things that you need tips whatsoever. My only wish is if you can add somewhere your personal point of view. I would love to hear the reasons why you like the places that you share with us so much and why, in your opinion, people should check them out. But of course, this is a personal preference. I just think that your perspective is unique and people will be more interested in it. 🙂

Well, if you ever need some help with anything else, feel free to reach out.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks a lot my dear friend for your comment, i try to add my opinion about every places that i share with you.
 I love travel and i like speak about places that i see in my travel.
Aftre every travel i speak about it and about all places that i see, with my friend here.
I like show my photos after every travel with my family and friend.

Best Regards
Rezgar