brodfitz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Business travel made more fun

Hi, I'm Fitz Villafuerte and I'm a Registered Financial Planner who does corporate training and speaking engagements. I do a lot of business travel because of my work. And I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to see many places around my country and Southeast Asia.

It's my company who creates my itinerary for these business trips. While that saves me enormous time in planning my schedule, it's often just focused on getting my business tasks done.

With the help of Google Local Guides, I am able to make the most out of my trips. I have limited free time during my business travels, so I always check the tips and recommendations on where I am to save time in going around and finding the best places to eat and interesting sights to see. Sometimes, I'd make a walking tour itinerary too, which is a lot of fun to create.

Google Maps and the posts from the Local Guide community has always made my business travels more fun. And I will always be grateful to the generous people who take their time to contribute to the ever-growing database.

I've started creating posts myself as a way to give back to the community. Hoping that those who come to my city, can also find their way around and experience the best that my area has to offer to both tourists and business travelers.

Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines