Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Bullfights of Goyescas of Ronda 2017

@SalmaanN wrote:

I wish to visit Ronda oneday, @HelloSamsonR.. Let's see when my wish is going to fulfill.. 😀😀

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SalmaanN When do you intend to travel to Ronda 🙂

@SalmaanN Haha Ronda is always waiting for you just like Nando always says 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a pleasure @SalmaanN 😉

Level 10

@VictorOmebije I can't see your reply lol 

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is only one truth ... and the truth is that Ronda awaits you @HelloSamsonR 😉

Level 10

hahahahaaaa... Honestly @HelloSamsonR, it was a mistake... I was also surprised to see it myself. 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@VictorOmebije I can't see your reply lol 

Level 10

Can you review write your reply @VictorOmebije Lol

Level 10
Solution

O dear... 

I feel really troubled seeing This development between my two most recent friends @JohnnyE(The Dessert Man) and @Anonymous (My Panza friend). 

Please... I really wish you guys could resolve this little difference. It will be my joy to see this. 

Please @JohnnyE and @Anonymous I sincerely appeal to both of you. 

I deeply respect both of you and I know that the LGC community will be greatly impacted because both of you really keep us going.

Please I appeal to you not to reach out to each other and let this love which we have continue... 

I will be watching patiently. 

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@Nando76 wrote:

With respect to the words of @JohnnyE you do not have to attack me directly because I do not agree with the suffering of the animal either.

@Anonymous first I didn't attacked you in any way, I simply expressed my opinion and views regarding animals fight and second I already told you that we are done so please do not tag me anymore. I still respect you as a Local Guide and I always will but that's all, once I am done with someone it's for good. Best wishes, take care.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @Anonymous and @JohnnyE Please let's be respectful to one another and continue to have the fun. Take some time again to read this:

• Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be for all. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Using-the-Forums/Tips-Using-Local-Guides-Connect/m-p/356#M6

https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

Let's don't go against the rules. Thanks for giving me your time. 

Kind Regards

@HelloSamsonR I am very aware of Connect rules, I was kind, respectful, and extremely friendly but he didn't. Publicly he accused me that I am spammer which is against Connect rules. I should report it right away but I didn't because I am not mean person. So please let's close this chapter once and for all. Thanks.

Level 9

@VictorOmebije it's very thoughtful of you, do not misunderstand me, I don't have nothing against him and I still do respect him as a Local Guide but our conversation is over and there is nothing that could possibly change it. Please respect my decision and let's move forward. Thanks. 😊

Level 8