Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bisotun Protected Area

Bisotun Wildlife Refuge, protected from the year 1967, was upgraded to a protected area in 1975 with an area of ​​40,651 hectares. The region is mountainous and plain with deep and rocky walls in Kermanshah province. The region has a moderate, cold and semi-humid Mediterranean climate. The area is rich in biodiversity. The deep and watery peaks of several rocky walls and walls, rich vegetation, beautiful flowers Spring, and the right way of accessing it outlining the region's ability to attract climbers, caves and nature enthusiasts.

387 plant species have been identified in the region, 42 of which are monopoly in Iran.

There were more than 10,000 heads of Mountain goat and Buck in the region until the early 1981s and were considered to be the best habitats of the Mountain goat and Buck. The wild goats of this area were unique in terms of the length and length of the horn. A total of 152 cm horns are hunted in this region, a world record. 

Source: Wikipedia
Photo: By Me

Bisotun Protected AreaBisotun Protected Area

Best Regards
Rezgar

Bisotun Protected Area, Kermanshah Province, Iran
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bisotun Protected Area

Hello @Rezgar

Thanks for sharing these photos with us. This place surely looks beautiful. Thanks for mentioning the source of information.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Re: Bisotun Protected Area

You're welcome my dear friend @GeorgesHR
Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards
Rezgar