DalayG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Bhutan

Dear Reader,

I am engulfed in Himalayan peaks which is located like eyes in skull of China and jaw like of India.It is not surprising to know that very few people knows and discovered Bhutan yet.It is indeed fate of Himalayans made Bhutan aloof and away from other maps on earth.

Bhutan having very poorly populated and rich with cultural heritage have in fact given the inspiration to the concept of Land of happiness. You could discover the secret of happiness behind the unfold episode and untold stories. 

I could write more on but have time to leave.. Please write me if you desire to know more about Bhutan. As the google map still have lot more place to trace and I am gonna contribute to make it simpler the possible.Buddha awake and alert ...Buddha awake and alert ...Lets map  

Bhutan
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Bhutan

@DalayG

Kindly go to this link, I have posted some pictures of beautiful Bhutan.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Opinion-Poll/m-p/790967#M24144

Level 9

That's amazing! I would love to visit Bhutan, but as far as I know it's only allowed in travel groups. Is that right?

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @MiaMaria

I will reply to your question.
if your willing to visit Bhutan you can book your trip through a local travel agent or local tour operator based in Bhutan. you can make a booking in any season, remember there is a difference in cost between group travelers and single travelers. 
have a nice trip