nicolesk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best places for Toronto photography

My friend and I are looking for the best - most Instagram-able - places in Toronto. Roof tops, parks, cityscape, museums. You name it! I'd love to hear what peoples favourite places in Toronto are!

Toronto, ON, Canada
9 comments
Level 3

Re: Best places for Toronto photography

Hmm... Couldn't tell you about any rooftops, however some instagram-able places include:

• Brickworks
  • Aga Kahn
  • Distillery District 
  • Edwards Gardens

Of course this does not include any of the hundreds of buildings that you could take some creative photographs of.

One other place would be Center Island, once that place opens again you should go. You can find spots with awesome views of the skyline!

Level 7

Great recommendations! Thank you! Taking a day trip out to the island sounds perfect. 

Level 5

Riverdale park gives you a great opportunity to grab a photo of the Toronto skyline

4848-09-10x8

Level 7

That's a stunning shot. Wow. Thanks for the recommendation

Level 3

I would recommend Ontario Place. They have a new park and you can get a great view of the city skyline from there!

Level 8

Here's a few off the top of my head:

• anywhere at UofT
  • any old church 
  • Cloud Gardens
  • St Lawrence Market
  • cool old buildings along Front like Canadian Opera Company, and then Eastern Ave near the movie studios, etc.
  • Liberty Village

I could go on & on, and I don't even know Toronto much.  These could keep you busy for 6 months! 🙂

-Shawn

Level 6

Kensington Market is where the streetogs chill.

Stand at one place long enough and interesting things will happen near you.

Level 7

I would go for Ashbridge's Bay Park, Royal Ontario Museum is a favorite of mine. Also Graffiti Alley is a cool place. Also Harbourfront Centre morning and night

you can get the best shots. 

Level 6

A few of my favourite places in the city:

• R.C. Harris Water Treatment Plant at the foot of Vic Park. Grounds are public use, Art Deco-ish 
  • Casa Loma
  • Ashbridges Bay
  • Humber Bay Arch Bridge
  • High Park