Tuhin653's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Best Tourist place in Bangladesh

Hi Friend,

Heart felt Love on Valentines day.You wanted to know about best tourist place in Bangladesh.Here ,obviously I like to mention the name of Coxs Bajar Sea Beach. Yes, CoxsBajar Sea Beach is the  longest Sea beach in the World.It comes out by the side of Bay of Bengle,no ending boundary,rushes for Infinity,On looking it appears,Waters and Waves are dancing,You are bound to be impressed.Its straight length is 155km, in miles it is 96. Its a sandy and sloppy beach. From Dhaka city,you may go by road or via Air.By air it will take 40 minutes through domestic aircraft,by road it will take more than 9 hours. Star hotels are available with better catering services,Recreation is abundant. Security  is appreciable.price is within limit. You will find much pleasure on viewing Sun set and Sun rise. Specially in winter,gathering is notable.If you have any more regarding it or any other please write to me without hesitation. ThanksCrowdy Coxs bajar Sea beach.jpgSun set on Coxs Bajar Sea Beach.jpg

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Tourist place in Bangladesh

Hey @Tuhin653,

Thanks for sharing it with us! It looks like a must-visit. Do you mind adding a location of the place too? I'm also moving your post to the Travel and Advice board.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!