terehagen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bergamo Alta

Bergamo Alta. Meraviglioso dedalo di vie, insegne e scorci d'arte. Vivissima la Piazza Vecchia che a dispetto del nome è  ricca di giovani e turisti.

Trionfale il Duomo.

Ottime le leccornie da scoprire nei mille locali.

Bergamo, BG, Italia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bergamo Alta

Hi @terehagen and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for your great post!

We all know have heard or seen these bigger and more popular cities like Rome, Milan, Venice etc. I really think that it's time to show the smaller equally beautiful cities to the world and this is why I liked your post so much. However, if you really want us to discover this charming place, I encourage you to share some photographs or a bit more details to your post. Feel free to check this post for some ideas.

Hope to see you soon and don't forget to introduce yourself to the community.

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@terehagen nice to see your post about the bergamo alta  Italy,,,, i think Italy is the one of the most romantic place ,,,, share some photos

Anonymous
Not applicable

@terehagen

Bellissime sono anche le mura di Bergamo Alta o Città Alta patrimonio dell'Unesco