Rakibits's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Arabian Food

Arabian dishes are so delicious.  If any of you ever visit middle eastern country then never miss such arabian dishes. Mix bbq with majboos riceMix bbq with majboos rice

Doha, Qatar
33 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Arabian Food

I miss this one man.

Level 8

Haha... Then you should visit here again 😄 @Anonymous

Level 10

Hi @Rakibits Happy to see you here. Chicken charcoal is my favourite Arabic dish. I always like it’s regular flavour. Really yummy 

Former Google Contributor

Oh, @Rakibits, that looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing. Is it home made?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks for sharing  your  favorite arabian dish,  do u live in qatar?  @Sudhi

Level 8

You r welcome @NadyaPN.  Yea,  you got it right .  it made by my aunty amd uncle.  They are so expert to make dishes.  You should visit here to taste some. Delicious Arabian dish,  you are always welcome to visit 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

@Rakibits I recently had a layover in Doha. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to visit the city. I hope I do visit sometime soon. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN ohho,  you really misd it.  Hopefully you will visit here soon. best of luck. 

Level 9

Anything vegetarian to gorge on??