Tito1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Albania

If someone has any type of question for a trip in Albania do not hesitate to explain it to me and I Will answer

Albania
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Albania

Thank you for sharing @Tito1

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Prego 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tito1,

I am happy to see you willing to help.

I am planning on visiting Albania by the end of this year. Could you tell me something about the galleries and the nightclubs in Tirana? Also is hitchhiking easy? In Bulgaria it's very easy when doing it with a friend or two.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi Irrpalova.

Anche io sono contento di aiutarti. A Tirana è il posto bello divertente e per divertirsi, ci sono i nightclub

Discoteche si spostano verso il mare in questo periodo 

Autostop funziona  ma a volte può essere a pagamento.

Buone vacanze  

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for helping, @Tito1. I will have it in mind when visiting.

I am very into exploring life in Tirana. Art, architecture, infrastructure and clubs is what forms the coloring of a city mostly in my opinion and I really want to get know about that as much as I can.

Other than that, the seaside in Bulgaria is in similar mode right now. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!