MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Panam City (Panam Nagor) - পানাম সিটি / নগর

Great Review, pity you didn't take the business/owner/administrator into account

Whilst you were there you failed to introduce the Google My Business account to the owner/administrators and that the Google My business Account is available, this account is claimed not managed, Profile incomplete, website and phone number missing, the 2 ways available for people to connect.to this place

4.5·Rating

• 328 reviews

Not a single response for the owner/administrators

Your review

মেঘদূত মেঘবার্তা
Local Guide ・39 reviews・267 photos

Panam City is situated at Sonargaon, Narayanganj in Bangladesh. It is an ancient historical city in Bangladesh. Among the three cities such as boro nogor (Big City), khas Nogor, Panam City, it was most attractive city.There are many historical buildings which were built hundreds year ago and those are related with the history of Baro-Bhuyan. It covered 20 km area of Sonargaon.

Level 9

SAM_4686.JPG

SAM_4637.JPG

IMG_20160916_154128.jpg

IMG_20160916_153807.jpg

Really its a very nice and historical tourist place in bangladesh. But this place is not very known to people of bangladesh. I was go there, i love this place. I hope one day it will be a very popular tourist destination.

IMG_20160916_162411.jpg

Level 9

It is the most beautifull and historical place. If you wat to go there please flowing instraction > You can rich that place using bus from Dhaka (Gulistan). This will take you around 1 hour to reach at the place. You have to get down from the bus at Mograpara Crossing. From the crossing, you have to take a rickshaw, and have to tell the puller to drop you at Panam Nagar. This will require around 20 taka for the lift.

fd088f180a3e11f3e8a4a8a623deea54.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 2

অনেক সুন্দর তো।

Level 10

@Polash0001 সবাই মিলে যাওয়া যায় 

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Re: A Local Guides Travel Diary Series: 3 Panam City (Panam Nagor) - পানাম সিটি / নগর

Hi @MahabubMunna

I know this is an old topic ,but I find it just now and I am really impressed. This is how good post should look like. Good job man!

There is one thing though which I do not like. First paragraph in your original post looks like copied from Wikipedia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panam_City_(Panam_Nagor).

If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit, as clearly indicated in The 5 core values of Connect. So please next time, give proper credit to the source of the photos, the author of the text, or the website from where the text is taken.

I am looking forward to more posts from you. Have a nice day.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: A Local Guides Travel Diary Series: 3 Panam City (Panam Nagor) - পানাম সিটি / নগর

Hello @VitB .yes it's too much old post so that's why they are not mention information , that time I have not enough knowledge about this,but  you can see my all latest post mention from where I collect information and many more post about history food and all other in connect

Mahabub Hasan