CaptainHook's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

48 Hours in Prague

You waited so long and finally it's come: An ultimate guide to see all of Prague in two days.

OK, I know it's probably not feasible and not even wanted but nontheless, the map is here!

Link to 48 Hours in Prague

On top of 5 layers which of every one is worth spending at least two days (or nights) on, it includes also the King's (coronation) path which represents the essence of Prague history, atmosphere and monuments, that you can do in half of a day.

I'm aware the accomodation layer is not present. That's because I think that there are more suitable sites specially dedicated for it. Apart from that I'm open to any suggestion or comment. With your help, the map can get even better!

You can access the map via this link: https://goo.gl/maps/cgSocsdB44z To add this map to "Your Places" in your Google Maps app, simply click on the star icon and then you'll be able to access the map whenever you want.

Enjoy!

Martin

Praha, Česko
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: 48 Hours in Prague

Thanks @CaptainHook! It looks neat (you could have tried the custom icons I shared here 😉

I'll add your map to that post, to keep the list updated!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Thank you, @LuisRG

I like the icons very much although they don't cover all the cases that I would need them to. Nevertheless I applied them where suitable, just to try and see how they fit with the standard icons. I'm not convinced about it... What do you think?

@CaptainHook wrote:

Thank you, @LuisRG

I like the icons very much although they don't cover all the cases that I would need them to. Nevertheless I applied them where suitable, just to try and see how they fit with the standard icons. I'm not convinced about it... What do you think?

I know they don't cover all the cases, but sometimes, having too many icons can be distracting. Personally, I feel that trying to use as few as I can it's better for the viewer. I think that, in your case, you did a beautiful map 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

@CaptainHook Thank you. I want to visit Prague one day and I hope this will help me. 

Hey @CaptainHook,

Thanks for this Map. It goes directly to my bookmarks, but of course, when I visit Prague, I will definitely let you know.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators