Soufoux's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

بلد التقافات و السياحة المغرب

يعتبر المغرب و الوجهة الرئيسية للعديد من السياح من كل بقاع العالم و دالك راجع اكون المغرب بلد منفتح على العالم و يرحب بجميع التقافات  و يزخر بأماكن تاريخية يقصدها السياح  للاستمتاع بجمالها و جمال الطبيعة القروية نجد مثلا المدن السياحية في المغرب  . مراكش .أكادير. أصيلا. الصويرة.شفشاون . تطوان . طنجة .فاس . الرباط .الدار البيضاء. العيون.  الداخل . السمارة . الصحراء. و العديد من المناطق  اضافتا الى الشعب المغربي الجميل يرحب بالضيف حيت يمكن له أن يستقبل الضيف في المنزل لكي يساعدك في تكاليف الفندق و ما الى دالك ......

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: بلد التقافات و السياحة المغرب

Hi @Soufoux,

Thanks for sharing. I also would like to inform you that I moved your post to the Travel and Advice board.

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: بلد التقافات و السياحة المغرب

Thank you  @KlaudiyaG

I will be happy to know you better and may be you will.comming to morocco some day  i hope that 

And if u coming i will be happy to let you know my culture and as u know my country is the best place to travel  there is many people travled from different country's from the world to coming to morocco to visit Marrakech and ssouira and Sahara of Morocco  and also agadir and ifran and fes and rabat and Casablanca biggest city in Morocco there is many city's to visit and many thing to figure'out