yusdyugandhar's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

๐Ÿ“ธ

SV University librarySV University library

Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ“ธ

Hi @yusdyugandhar,

This is a very interesting library. I've never seen a library like this one before. Does every library in India looks like this?

Since you are new in here, I'll take this opportunity to give you a some tips on how to use Connect. You can start by going through Help Desk and Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectAs it suggests there are plenty of ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. You can share photos and experiences, give feedback, meet and connect with other local guides. Sounds exciting, right? You can start by sharing a bit about yourself on this month's Introduce yourself topic. If you have any questions, first search in the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Hope that this was useful!

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!