Level 10

Re: trains and railways around the world with Street View

train yard in Agrigento, italy

Level 10

@HUMBERTO_V

@Anonymous

@BakulMehta

freight train of Eaos type wagons transport waste for stationary foundry in Villadossola, Italy

Level 10

@HUMBERTO_V

@Anonymous

@BakulMehta 

greetings from Villadossola station, Northern Italy

Level 10

railway connections at Villadossola, Italy

Level 10

@Anonymous 

@HUMBERTO_V 

@BakulMehta 

@TorM 

@NRJOVIC

coaches of the Swiss railways SBB CFF FFS parked in Interlaken Ost - Switzerland

Level 10

@PositiveVibes77 

@BakulMehta

@Rahilaahmed

@CaptainHook

@Anonymous

@HUMBERTO_V

@Rezgar 

@TorM 

@diwanow 

@Sk77 

platform wagons with removable intermodal containers

Level 8

Hi @Gio51x

Thanks for tagging me on this thread.

Since you are a train lover i would like to share with you this old post about two guys who traveled by train in 2013 from Vienna to North Korea.

It has beatiful pictures of old trains, stations, and inmmersive narrative.

http://vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.com.ar/

Hope you like it, let me know if you did.

Cheers

Nico J.
Level 10

@NRJOVIC  

thanks for the site that is very interesting, however, with videos of You Tube that I will watch, surely, perhaps represents the Trans-Siberian line?
It could be from the layout of your map, however the Russian railways are very interesting for my passion for trains, railways and railway modeling, the Russian railways RZD have two sites on the Internet: an administrative one with all the organization 'railway company and then have a site that as a fan I can tell you that perhaps a few rare railway companies in the world have: it is a site always RZD only that is a photo portal that with high-resolution images describes everything that is the railway of Russia from railway tracks to railroads, works, infrastructures, stations, workshops, trains, locomotives, carriages, freight cars, service and construction site wagons, luxury trains and carriages, the new glacier expresso a little further north in the cold tundras. It's a lot. furthermore, these sites are connected to a Russian newspaper that in addition to the railways tells of this great continent.  

a particular interesting technician of the Trans-Siberian railway that originally departs from Vienna or sometimes Paris, is the change of gauge in Brest in Belarus where the trains are raised with hydraulic jacks for the change of trolley, the Russian tracks in fact have a width gauge a a little wider and the European trucks must be replaced waiting for the train to return to return its original carts, the same happens to Ulaan Bator capital of Mongolia, the trains must return to the normal gauge to continue to China.