Level 10

Re: people around the world with Street View

@Moadh_AYARI 

@John2boyz 

@Aishat 

@diwanow

@Jamalaldiwani

@Sariga 

a man in the street and a woman just looking surprised, curious to see the Google Car ... in Sant'Onofrio, Calabria, southern Italy  

Level 6

@Gio51x wrote:

@Moadh_AYARI

@Rezgar

@John2boyz

@Aishat

@NRJOVIC

@BishowvijayaP 

a girl from Sant'Onofrio, Calabria, southern Italy 

@Gio51x; Good view and wonderful narrow streets. I just wonder, what does the girl wait for, haha

Level 10

@Moadh_AYARI  

the girl waits for the Google car to pass that in some places in Italy is a car comparable to a spaceship .... not everyone knows of the existence of this technology car ...

Level 7

My thoughts exactly, I was about to ask Gio the same question. We will never know unless we find here hahahaa.Sharp sharp
Connect Moderator

Café Szafe / cupboardCafé Szafe / cupboard

Funny, after your post, I’m more sensitive for such things...

When checking the place, where I‘m from time to time I have first time seen it in your way. I think already met these guys... 🤣

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

dear friend @TorM  

thanks if you look at this thread from page 1 to the last you will see many people in normal daily activities around the world, new gestures example who speaks to the smartphone, but for the smartphone I created a new thread only of people talking on the smartphone or working at the laptops or use ipad, iphone or other devices outside the home; instead in people you will see men and women, alone or in groups or in company, young people, middle aged people, non-public children or families with children, if you can not make sure that the SV does not show them in the foreground, rather renounce to publish the SV, many see them in their work that is different even if the same from country to country ... even to me time ago an SVT and the car of Google have taken me back to the streets in Turin, if someone will publish I will be happy ....!

Level 10

@TorM

@Moadh_AYARI

@John2boyz 

@Lothar_Reeg 

@MAdriel 

gardener for the maintenance of geraniums in Valloire, France