Re: people around the world with Street View

@Gio51x wrote:

@BudiFXW 

@Garg_Saab 

@JonesParapaso 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@Kasyanto  

policemen in Jakarta 

Hi @Gio51x, from their uniform I can Identify that they are members of the "Satuan Polisi Pamong Praja" abbreviated Satpol PP (English: The municipal police unit). The Satpol PP unit is different from the Indonesian National Police, it just enforces the implementation of the local government's regulation. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

dear friend @AdriansyahPutera  

thanks, in Italy instead the municipal police are called urban police,
a time ie in the period up to around 1960-1980 the profession of the traffic policeman in Italy was not much choice because the traffic policeman (alone) was associated with the person who regulated the traffic, whistled, made the fines, and in smaller countries it was a bit like the figure who also performed services almost like the postman. Then from the middle of 1980 onwards there were renovations of the Municipal Police Corps new sections were born, today the traffic wardens can also investigate and arrest, do not replace the state police and the carabinieri or the finance police, but they are almost equivalent . Depending on the financial resources of the municipalities can have beautiful moilto uniforms and even SUV type vehicles or otherwise beautiful cars.

Level 10

@Gio51x wrote:

@BudiFXW 

@Garg_Saab 

@RiverDefender

@EdiSuprihanto 

@SUDIYAH 

@JaneBurunina

@AnitaAO

traffic cop? in Bogor 

polisi lalu lintas? di Bogor

Hello @Gio51x

He is not a traffic cop, he is a member of Petugas Keamanan Dalam (PKD) unit (English: the Internal Security Unit). This unit secures and supervise public facilities like train station, passenger crossing area, sea port, etc.  

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

thanks for your explanations and the green minivan to the right of the policeman is a taxi? I've seen a lot of them today in Indonesia.

Level 10

@Gio51x wrote:

thanks for your explanations and the green minivan to the right of the policeman is a taxi? I've seen a lot of them today in Indonesia.

Dear @Gio51x,

The green minivan is locally known as angkot (city public transport). It's different from a conventional taxi. Angkot is a shared city public transport which serves certain route. Compare to the fare of conventional taxi, angkot offers cheaper price.

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 7

@Gio51x 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙆🙆🙆🙆This is so funny!!

I hope to keep enjoying this kind of street views!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼👥👥👥👥👥👥😘

Level 7

@Gio51x Where's this photo view?

🙆🙆😂😂

Level 7

@JohnPeter this picture is really beautiful!

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Level 10

@Alana74 

welcome to my posts coming from my around the world with SV ...

if you want to know about me and why and how I do these trips with SV I'll show you the link in which I introduce myself and every day I write the experience with SV the day before,

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/My-story-I-introduce-myself-to-you/m-p/8...
Level 7

🍇😀💙🍅💙😀🍇🐯🍀🙆🌸🌻🍇

@Gio51x for sure I will! Thanks for the information and I will keep an eye on it! It sounds really interesting for me!! 

Greets from Mexico!