Re: landscapes of the world with Street View

Thank you for sharing @Gio51x

Best Regards
Rezgar

Google Moderator

Hey @Gio51x,

Thank you for the tag!

This place looks like a hidden gem with that crystal clear, deep blue water. Do you know what time of the year is best for whale sighting? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

dear @DeniGu 

I remember that I saw the whales that I was small I remember many people on the beach with binoculars 40 years ago ... it was summer like July and August ... I can also see in other seasons, I'm not very big, but believe me if you see them from afar it's an account but seeing them up close I think it makes an impression ...

mostly live in the center of the Strait of Messina and then extend into nearby areas until you reach marine locations where everywhere you turn see only the sea.

Level 10

@DeniGu 

the beauty of SV is to be able to move quickly from one place to another look at the beautiful Aosta Valley here in the area of Saint Remy en Bosses almost towards the border with Switzerland.

Level 10

Stunning view from the breakwater harbor @Gio51x. Is the surrounding area safe from tsunami? Any tsunami recorded in the area before?

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Google Moderator

Such a sweet memory, @Gio51x, thank you for sharing it!

I hope to one day visit that part of Italy and see the whales up close myself. 

And as for the scenery along the road close to the border with Switzerland, it brought a big smile to my face. It's nice to start your day with a smile, so thank you!

By the way, have you thought about collecting SV photos of a certain country/route, and making a virtual itinerary? For example, gathering beautiful visuals of the area around you, adding some details and tips and turning all this into a full post? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@AdriansyahPutera 

in Italy the tsunami like that of 2011 in Kesennuma in Japan have never been seen, but not even of lesser intensity, in Italy the sea can also be stormy but farther away from the coasts than along the coasts, in summer there are trumpets sea air and tropical storms due to a climate process of gradual tropicalization of the weather, in 50 years storms and storms have changed, today the storms are destructive associated with hail that in some areas has weighed half a kg, while the snow it is as if it had changed its fall, once it snowed more especially in the north, recently it snows in non-tourist areas ie not having ski slopes and mpianti, like central Italy. In these days there is a marked deterioration of the time.

Level 10

dear @DeniGu

hello and thanks I'm glad you enjoyed my posts.
in fact it is an interesting, very interesting idea that I will try to achieve,
recently I was in the mountains in a valley close to that of the post and I'll be back next week, I'd like to create a complete post on this alpine place. And as an idea now that I think of it, it can also be about developing my professional marketing, which will soon take me more time and then publish less post, but I will try not to abandon the Connect completely.
Already in these days I'm posting less, number already reduced a day compared to before.
The dream of working in Google persists, but in my opinion I with over 25 years of marketing area sales and a passion for SV since 2007, what position configuration could I look for in the Job section?

GIO' 

Google Moderator

Creating a post with photos and information about the beauty of the mountains is a great idea, @Gio51x!

As for a career in Google, you can search for your region and area of expertise. The positions are updated regularly, so just keep an eye out for something you might find suitable for yourself.