Re: buildings and construction sites with Street View

Thank you for sharing @Gio51x

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you @Gio51x.

I hope you are doing oke.

I do not see something you write in in this Local Guides Connect for several last week.

Thank you.for tagging me.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

dear friend @BudiFXW 

Here now rarely public here is why I have included in the link or if you prefer you leave me your email, you can better follow my ride in the places of the world through google photo albums.
I had received many references to the tags and then there is no more the section photos and discovery so every now and then something about the world, the proportion is that if in a public day 50 images on the various albums google photo (over 200) here instead public at max 1-2 post. And not every day anymore.
In fact, the moderator who often wrote me not to tag you now is no longer seen as disappeared, I can not write anything anymore, I no longer publish, I do not tag any more, public on google photo and here public 1-2 post and not even every day. Some time ago I had shared a post about my childhood but I was informed that it was off topic and so I further reduced the posts in general.
My tour of the world has never stopped, only that the screen now goes only more on Google photos, and here every now and then something public.

Level 10

@Gio51x

Please keep on tagging and mention me, all the time.

The way you telling me is enrich my soul. It is the efficient way for me in a country to know the other side of the world.

Please do what you have done, no one can order us to do this and don't do that as long as we are in the corridor of values, principle , ettiqutte and code of conduct of beeing Local Guides.

I still miss your point of view to see this world so keep on writing and keep on tagging me.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.