NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Worlds Longest and Largest Dancing Festival - NAVRATRI Live 🔴

Worlds Longest and Largest Dancing Festival - NAVRATRI Live 🔴 Day-6

@TraciC @Atsukot @MariaBi @JeslynL @AGarner @HelloJess @IndiaC @SarahKa @GusMoreira @Corrie

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello @NareshDarji

Thank you for caring and sharing this fabulous video of you sensational Worlds Longest and Largest Singing and Dancing Festival. So much magical delightful ceremonial singing and dancing. Fantastic drumming too. The traditional clothing is so bright and absolutely beautiful. All the details in the men's scarfs and handsome coloured shirts and pants. The ladies in their traditional robes looking spectacular as always. It is lovely how all the families participate in the ceremonial plates with candles and sacred items. All of it is wonderful to see and hear. Enjoy!

Best wishes

@Justine  

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Justine2807 Please watch live today on 7.30 pm GMT +5.30 Day-2

@Justine wrote:

Hello @NareshDarji

Thank you for caring and sharing this fabulous video of you sensational Worlds Longest and Largest Singing and Dancing Festival. So much magical delightful ceremonial singing and dancing. Fantastic drumming too. The traditional clothing is so bright and absolutely beautiful. All the details in the men's scarfs and handsome coloured shirts and pants. The ladies in their traditional robes looking spectacular as always. It is lovely how all the families participate in the ceremonial plates with candles and sacred items. All of it is wonderful to see and hear. Enjoy!

Best wishes

@Justine  

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Thanks @ThanulakshanS

Connect Moderator

Hey friends event is live now keep watching. 

Level 8

Hi @NareshDarji..

It just Ammazzing.. 👌👌 Thanks a lot for sharing this live event with us.. Unfortunately, my mobile data is slow now.. Waiting to see it as soon as my data get fast.. Thanks again.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

@NareshDarji

What a beautiful event. Everyone was enjoying in their own way. There was no difference between elderly and young people, they were simply enjoying the vibe of the day. Thank you for sharing this with us. Very nicely presented by gandhinagar portal. Now I just wish I were there to enjoy it myself. 

Thank you once again. 

Regards 

Amit 

Level 7

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hello friends please watch live Navratri from Gandhinagar. Day-2

@OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @Surendra @JohnnyE @Jnjoe @KarenVChin @AradhanaB @AnuradhaP

@NareshDarji

Thank you for the tag. 

I'll try to watch every day from today. 👍

Level 8

Wonderful thank you @NareshDarji!

@NareshDarji wrote:

Worlds Longest and Largest Dancing Festival - NAVRATRI Live 🔴 Day-2

@TraciC @MegS @MariaBi @JeslynL @AGarner @HelloJess @IndiaC @SarahKa @arjunsbmp

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358