MichelChammas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What's your favorite beer?

@Myrathor,

Another beauty I have tried once before.....drinking one right now.It's a San Diego IPA....real smooth!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Very smooth IPA from San Diego.Very smooth IPA from San Diego.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing @Zeds. Yes, I had it when I was at the Little Creatures brewery in Western Australia though I drank it in many places too!

I wished I had more chances to try different types of beer but now I am more of a whiskey fan than beer. However I still enjoy a beer or two every now and then!

Level 5

@YanniY,

Ha ha...I switched from drinking Jack Daniel's for many years to craft beers when we moved to California 10 years ago.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Hi @Zeds Guinness beer I tasted, at the time I was two days in Dublin. I visited the brewery. It was a great experience. Just notes, that I love the classic lager and dark beer.  I do not like flavored beers. @YanniY I was in the distillery Jameson.

P2290092.JPGP2290098.JPG

Level 5

@Myrathor,

Cheers mate!

Enjoying a local San Diego IPA.Enjoying a local San Diego IPA.

Level 5

@Myrathor,

Ireland is on our bucket list.I favor Belgian style ales...a little fruity is okay but not too spicy.Victory Brewing's "Golden Monkey" Belgian Style Tripel ale is one the best I've tried.Of course a nice flavorsome West Coast IPA brewed in California is pretty hard to beat....around 7 - 8% abv is perfect.

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Level 8

Sorry - no Photo - i've drunk all 🙂

i like Beer from all over the world - and most i like cold Beer in Summer. I'am from Germany and we have a small choice between a lot of beer - all Different and all good 😉

Walter Sanders
Level 8

The best beer is the beer in the fridge when you thirstyThe best beer is the beer in the fridge when you thirsty

Walter Sanders
Level 5

@WalterSanders,

Of course.....they taste better when you drink them.All the Chimay beers are pretty good..the light colored ones.Delirium Tremens is a beauty too.I will have a couple of nice IPA'S in a few hours time when I make our home made pizza....a tradition I invented so I can drink good beer while I prepare it.It doesn't get very hot here because we are a short distance from the Pacific Ocean....always a an ocean breeze. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@WalterSanders,

And our home made meat lovers pizza turned out perfectly...it's helps greatly to consume a couple of very delicious strong beers while designing a pizza.There are a number of beer/pizza places here in California such as Best Pizza & Brew, Pizza Port,Blind Lady Ale House and quite a number of others.Some are brew pubs that make not bad pizzas and some are great pizza joints that have a huge variety of craft beers on tap.We generally prefer Neapolitan or Tuscan style thin crust pizza when we dine out...the crust texture is more flavorsome.Do you have similar beer/pizza places where you live?

Cheers,

Zed star.

Calabrese,Prosciutto,Chicken spinach/feta sausage.Calabrese,Prosciutto,Chicken spinach/feta sausage.

Cheers,

Zed star