Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What Is Your Country's Famous Food/Delicacy

Mmmm nice and juicy @ChiomaJ

I am getting in love with Nigerian dishes @U-royFelixA, @SanyaOdare

@ChiomaJ wrote:

Another of my favorite from Nigerian is Banga Soup or Ofe Akwu. As in I totally love this soup.

Banga soupBanga soup

It is a native to the Niger Delta and the South Eastern parts of Nigeria. In the Niger Delta areas, Banga soup is commonly eaten with various fufu recipes: Starch, Pounded Yam, Semolina, Garri and Cassava Fufu
Read more at http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/soups/banga-soup.html#TlqZfuZ0S1g7a0ft.99

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

@Somsenater

Thank you for the delicious means, i hope @U-royFelixA has seen it. He might turn up there soon. Make sure you have enough for a visitor

Regards

@Somsenater wrote:

@U-royFelixA so many delicious looking dishes.  I myself am from the United States of America.  I love our food here, but I have also lived in Argentina, and I love Argentine food, some of their food has a strong Italian influence, but I feel like the Argentine's have perfected it :0)

The Ever Famous Argentine Asado, so many meats so little time!The Ever Famous Argentine Asado, so many meats so little time!

Pizza, but the Argentine Style!Pizza, but the Argentine Style!

Pastel de Papa, a combination of potato, meat, and vegetables, kind of like Shepherd's piePastel de Papa, a combination of potato, meat, and vegetables, kind of like Shepherd's pie

Panchuque - Argentine Hot Dog, with all kinds of condiments.Panchuque - Argentine Hot Dog, with all kinds of condiments.

Sandwich de Milenesa.Sandwich de Milenesa.

The ever iconic empanda, so amazingly delicious.The ever iconic empanda, so amazingly delicious.

Milenesea nepoletana with french fries.Milenesea nepoletana with french fries.

I fortunately married a very talented woman that makes many of these for me, and they're all so very delicious!

Level 9

@Anonymous

Is that real cake or it is a mud cake. Nice dishes there. I wanna taste them.

Level 8

@JonasKL wrote:

@Somsenater

Thank you for the delicious means, i hope @U-royFelixA has seen it. He might turn up there soon. Make sure you have enough for a visitor

Regards

@Somsenater wrote:

@U-royFelixA so many delicious looking dishes.  I myself am from the United States of America.  I love our food here, but I have also lived in Argentina, and I love Argentine food, some of their food has a strong Italian influence, but I feel like the Argentine's have perfected it :0)

The Ever Famous Argentine Asado, so many meats so little time!The Ever Famous Argentine Asado, so many meats so little time!

Pizza, but the Argentine Style!Pizza, but the Argentine Style!

Pastel de Papa, a combination of potato, meat, and vegetables, kind of like Shepherd's piePastel de Papa, a combination of potato, meat, and vegetables, kind of like Shepherd's pie

Panchuque - Argentine Hot Dog, with all kinds of condiments.Panchuque - Argentine Hot Dog, with all kinds of condiments.

Sandwich de Milenesa.Sandwich de Milenesa.

The ever iconic empanda, so amazingly delicious.The ever iconic empanda, so amazingly delicious.

Milenesea nepoletana with french fries.Milenesea nepoletana with french fries.

I fortunately married a very talented woman that makes many of these for me, and they're all so very delicious!

@JonasKL.. Delicious food is everywhere in this thread.. This thread would be a long time use for me to know and select the type of dishes.. 😄

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hey @U-royFelixA

Since @HelloSamsonR, @NareshDarji and @HusanAzim cook, I am considering trying it out. It may not work out. Also at the same time it might work well. 

Hehehehe after cooking successfully! I will have you taste it and advise if it it good cooking.

Lol!

Level 9

Ooo meeen! This food is too good!

@OSAMA did you cook this?

I come for it. 

Level 10

@JonasKL Since you are attending the summit, alot to explore. are u on the hangout?

Level 7

@JonasKL Believe me you would love it, its worth giving it a try. @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Sač" contains several types of meat, potato and many other vegetables.

"Sač" is actually the name of this lid that covering the baking tray, and then you need to put "glowing wood" (see photo) on "Sač"...

The bread baked in this way is fantastic also!

@JonasKL

We say, bread under Sač, or meat under Sač 😄

Level 10

Okay @HusanAzim Done