Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: What Is Your Country's Famous Food/Delicacy

@OSAMA I feel you 😂😂😂

Level 10

@U-royFelixA Chaii see Nigerian food mehn, how i wish i fit to chop this kind thing everyday. Nigeria sha get one of the best food in the world. see my own.The number 1 delicacy in Nigeria. Fried rice and salad going with beef and chicken.

Level 2

Mukimo is a very famous delicacy in KenyaMokimo and meat stewMokimo and meat stew

Level 10

Wow! @HelloSamsonR I'm drooling already. 😋 Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

Wow! @shuarani I'm leaving for Kenya now. 😄😄😄 This looks really lumpscious. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

@U-royFelixA More pix coming in the future bro, i have archive this post, this thread is exclusive i love it and the dishes :D.

Connect Moderator

Fish!! Oh boy! You are bringing the cat inside me alive @U-royFelixA. Where did u say you are from, again? I'm sorry, I must have missed your introduction but the pictures of food is definitely making me want to run to your country right now.

Well, as I am from Bangladesh, we are known as mache-bhate-bangali. It means we, the Bangalis, as a nation, are famous for our fish and rice. There are hundreds of varieties of sweet water and salt water fishes in our country and most of them are very tasty. (Now you know why I am called as cat).

And there are other famous food as well here, especially during Ramadan. And there are some mouthwatering biriyani (rice with chicken/mutton/beef) or other sinful food. 

So, I can share a lot of pictures of food from my country. But right now I can't share any, as I am typing this from my mobile and all the photos are stored in my pc. Please bear with me for few more hours before I can share the special foods picture with you. Until then, do not go anywhere. 😉

Level 9

@U-royFelixA so many delicious looking dishes.  I myself am from the United States of America.  I love our food here, but I have also lived in Argentina, and I love Argentine food, some of their food has a strong Italian influence, but I feel like the Argentine's have perfected it :0)

The Ever Famous Argentine Asado, so many meats so little time!The Ever Famous Argentine Asado, so many meats so little time!

Pizza, but the Argentine Style!Pizza, but the Argentine Style!

Pastel de Papa, a combination of potato, meat, and vegetables, kind of like Shepherd's piePastel de Papa, a combination of potato, meat, and vegetables, kind of like Shepherd's pie

Panchuque - Argentine Hot Dog, with all kinds of condiments.Panchuque - Argentine Hot Dog, with all kinds of condiments.

Sandwich de Milenesa.Sandwich de Milenesa.

The ever iconic empanda, so amazingly delicious.The ever iconic empanda, so amazingly delicious.

Milenesea nepoletana with french fries.Milenesea nepoletana with french fries.

I fortunately married a very talented woman that makes many of these for me, and they're all so very delicious!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't speak for all but I like "Janjetinu i svinjetinu (vrat, rebra, but + other) ispod Sača", "Janje sa ražnja", "Prase sa ražnja", "Omač", "Karađorđevu šniclu", "Travničke ćevape", "Musaku"...and lot of other 😄

This is photo of "Sač" witch I made before some time:SačSač

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR For real? 😂😂😂