CaptainHook's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Tribute to Prague Castle

I live in Prague and I love its castle. I think it's one of the most beautiful urban locations. I could see it every day if I wanted to. Every time I do, the view fills me with positive energy. But how many great photos of it have I? Barely few. It's the habit of not taking pictures of what you know too good. And also of not having camera on you when going for a walk. But I know that some of you - many of you have been to Prague and that you must have taken stunning pictures of the beauty. Am I wrong? Would you then please share some of those with the world of local guides (and with me 😉 )? Thanks a lot!

Popular night viewPopular night viewKafka's weatherKafka's weatherUnder the red skyUnder the red sky

Praha-Praha 1, Česko
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tribute to Prague Castle

Hey @CaptainHook,

Thanks for sharing! I love Prague. It's in my top 3 of all the cities I've been to. I visited in November and it was gorgeous. Here are some of my photos:

This was a beautiful building in front of a church in the old town.This was a beautiful building in front of a church in the old town.IMG_20171110_180730_179.jpgView from Karluv most (Charles bridge)View from Karluv most (Charles bridge)

Do you know what is the second building? Is it residential? I think it was near the Jewish Quarter. 

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you for your pics, @NadyaPN.

Especially for the b&w river and bridge, that is my favourite.

The second building is a hotel. The style is common to the buildings in this quarter as it became luxury residency after assanation (taking to ground in fact) of the Jewish quarter at the beginning of the 20th century. This one, being closest to the municipoal house is the one with finest decoration.

Best

Former Google Contributor

I'm glad you liked the photos, @CaptainHook!

I suppose this hotel won't be very cheap. 🙂 Do you know its name? I'm curious to look inside of it. 

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hotel Paříž (Paris)

Cheap? Yeah, not very. 😜

@NadyaPN wrote:

I'm glad you liked the photos, @CaptainHook!

I suppose this hotel won't be very cheap. 🙂 Do you know its name? I'm curious to look inside of it. 

Thanks,

Nadya

Level 10

@CaptainHook wrote:

I live in Prague and I love its castle...

I don't live in Prague but I still love its castle... 🙂

Unfortunately I was last there a rather long time ago - when we did not yet have digital photography so I cannot share pictures. But this is a good thread, thanks for starting, I'll follow it just for the images!