Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Travel with Me to the countries of the world

After my country, I love Switzerland from all over the world.
I do not know the reason
Maybe Peacefulness of this country
Maybe it's a very beautiful and mountainous nature that is very similar to my hometown and city
Maybe because of my passion for nature
Maybe because of my interest in the watch
Maybe because of my interest in Victorinox knives

Anyway, I like Switzerland as much as my country.

I have certainly traveled to Switzerland for every trip I have had to Europe, and so far I've been able to see the country three times.

Tonight I want to share with you on a daily basis some of the places I've been going through on the Street View.

Mount Matterhorn is one of the most beautiful mountains in the world, located in the Alps, on the border between Switzerland and Italy.
Because of my interest in nature, mountains and mountains, the first place I visited in Switzerland, Zermatt is located near Mount Matterhorn.

The interesting thing about this village is that no gasoline in this city except for electric cars is right, so you have to drive to the city of Tasch by car and from there by train to the village of Zermatt.

Photo: By Me

MatterhornMatterhorn

Here is Tasch Terminal

Best Regards
Rezgar

Switzerland
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Travel with Me to the countries of the world

Hi Dear friends

@INGA1 @James8Arthur @Badruddeen @Julien44 @TorM  @SAFDARRAI @AdriansyahPutera @XanderO @SHIVA-KASHI @Gio51x

Stay With Me to Travel to the countries of the world

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

@Rezgar 

and what did you expect to tell me this beautiful fabulous news?
Dear friend, I know Switzerland and the Matterhorn very well ... and also Zermatt.
I'm glad you did this thread now you have to show these places.
I'll make you a correction:
Zermatt is not that it does not have petrol, on the contrary, it has fuel depots in the country and along the whole valley.
Zermatt is only a car-free country, you arrive by train with BVZ (Brig-visp-zermatt) which starts from Brig and goes up the San Nicolao valley to Zermatt, a large terminal station in the technological station tunnel from which a track for the close to the Gornegratbahn train station, one of the highest electric cogwheel trains in the world. The Gornergrat station is almost 4000 m high,
the cars stop at Tasch where there is the largest parking in Europe, but there is still a road to Zermatt that can be traveled by emergency vehicles and authorized vehicles. Between my threads and yours we can document this marvelous place and also others!

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @Gio51x

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Mount Matterhorn
https://goo.gl/maps/YkuFkpeLYQR2

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10