WanyaH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

The World’s Only Game Reserve Within a Major City!!

I recently discovered a gem that  wowed me and still does. For those who live in and around the capital city of Kenya-Nairobi or the foreigners visiting the country either for business, leisure or whatever purpose that gets you to NAIROBI you have the chance to have an experience in the wild right at the city without having to make safari plans to far off areas or break a bank to afford it.

My experience:

1. Entry fee for a local  is kshs 430 adults and kshs 215 kids payable at the entrance.
  2. It is advisable to get there rather early so that one is able to go round and see as many wildlife animals as possible. We got there by 6am Kenyan time. 
  3. Fill up your fuel tank to have sufficient quantity to take you around as it is a vast area.
  4. Carry snacks and lots of drinks to keep you going as it takes between 4-6hrs to cover a sizeable area and see quite a number of wild animals.
  5. Have warm clothing as it gets quite chilly in the early morning but warm up as the day progresses. Please note it can get quite hot.
  6. Have charged phones and cameras  to be able to capture the experience.
  7. Once inside the park, feel free to ask fellow game drivers for leads to areas where they have located the animals. 
  8. Get ready to enjoy and be wowed!!
  9. Come back and share your experience  Thankyou
Nairobi National Park Gate, Nairobi, Kenya