HarshManvar's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

The Mouth Watering Food Of Dhoraji

The Mouth Watering Food Of Dhoraji

People of Dhoraji are known for their tasty and mouth watering food. People from Rajkot district used to come here for the great food.Some famous dishes are Ganthia – a product of Chick peas flour is a specialty. This is consumed especially during evening and night. Bhajiya – is another specialty of the town. Raghuvir bhajiya is favourite places for food-freaks in Indian Dhoraji. Bhajiya are usually consumed in rainy season but in Dhoraji people eat it every day. Potato( Lasaniya Batata) – boiled potatoes with spicy masala is also very famous in this town.In Dhoraji Colony people now call it Khatta Aalos.Many other foods like Dabeli – (It is like bread sandwich with masala.) Oil / Butter DABELI is very tasty,Kajjo Katri, Dotha Puri, Khajli and other Barfi sweets made from good quality Mava are also very famous and are very tasty.The Gola Gandas of Dhoraji Colony Karachi have gained world wide fame.

The Famous Gola Ganda,Gathia,Pav Bhaji,Lasaniya batata and Khatta Aaloo

Khatta Aaloo
Gathia

lasaniya batata

Pav Bhaji
harsh manvar
Dhoraji, Gujarat, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: The Mouth Watering Food Of Dhoraji

This makes me feel hungry even though I ate few hours ago. I always like to eat north indian dishes 😍. All the eatables looks so yummy 🀩

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

Re: The Mouth Watering Food Of Dhoraji

Thanks for sharing our Gujarati delicious food with world @HarshManvar

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.