Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The Maldives is an underwater honeymoon paradise

@FuvadShah Thank you for rating my photos. It's right that you are waiting for the New Year. New Year is a time of miracles. Maybe the wizard will bring you a ticket for the Maldives as a gift? :))
If there are no jokes, I wish you that in time you have the opportunity to visit such wonderful places on earth. There are a lot of them, they are not only Maldives.

Level 9

Bls: The Maldives is an underwater honeymoon paradise

@Badruddeen

nice place and thanks for sharing for this article

Level 8

Bls: The Maldives is an underwater honeymoon paradise

Brother Masabi, You are welcome. @Masbi 

Former Google Contributor

Another great post @Badruddeen, which is not really a surprise. 🙂 You always know exactly what to share here on Connect to make us all daydream.

@Victoria_v, thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures from your trip to the Maldives! Did you swim with sharks?

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG Oh sure. This is one of the reasons why I especially wanted to go to the Maldives. But I was swimming with whale sharks. Reef sharks were very shy and did not want to swim with me. :))

Level 8

Hi @KlaudiyaG

Thanks and I assure you one day your daydream will come true. 🙂 Keep daydreaming as I would continue posting great content from my end. 😄

Thank you for your appreciation and kind words. 

Cheers

A shy shark? Well this is something peculiar and at the same time very cute. 🙂 I'm still glad that you got the chance to make your wish come true @Victoria_v.

@Badruddeen, thank you for your kind words! I very much appreciate them, probably even more than you'll ever know and I'll definitely continue with my daydreaming.

See you both soon and I'll be on the lookout for your posts. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG Thanks for the wishes. At that time, my dream was to swim with a whale shark, and this dream came true. To date, two times - in the Maldives and the Philippines. But time passes and new dreams appear, I hope that they will someday come true.
Reef sharks did not swim close, I decided that they were shy. :)))  I made one picture from a restaurant standing on the water.

Don't worry @Victoria_v, I would have made the same assumption about the reef sharks. 🙂 It's still cute though.

I really hope that your dreams come true and I truly believe that they will. BTW, if you ever feel like sharing some picture of the Philippines, we definitely wouldn't mind to check them out. After all the Philippines are as beautiful as the Maldives.

Level 8

Hi @KlaudiyaG

In the Maldives we have a saying.

'In the Maldives man bites shark - the sharks never bite men'

The reason is the sharks have plenty of food and they have no reason to attack.

Let me take you for a snorkelling trip with whale shark. 😄 (I think its Joe Satriani's music which compliments this video) 

Cheers