AlexanderSpade's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

The Beauty in Winter - Vivid Sydney 2018

The biggest event in the event has finally shown.

VIVID SYDNEY 2018

As a big fan of Sydney, this event I should not miss it. There are some photos I would like to share them with you. 

Day-time in Darling HarbourDay-time in Darling HarbourThe Lights of Crane - The RocksThe Lights of Crane - The RocksThe Rocks areaThe Rocks areaSydney Harbour BridgeSydney Harbour BridgeCircular QuayCircular QuaySydney Opera HouseSydney Opera HouseSYDT5861.jpgLights in The Royal Botanical GardenLights in The Royal Botanical Garden

I hope you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave some comments 😉 

Alexander Spade
Sydney NSW, Australia
7 comments
Level 8

Re: The Beauty in Winter - Vivid Sydney 2018

@AlexanderSpade wrote:

The biggest event in the event has finally shown.

VIVID SYDNEY 2018

As a big fan of Sydney, this event I should not miss it. There are some photos I would like to share them with you. 

Day-time in Darling HarbourDay-time in Darling HarbourThe Lights of Crane - The RocksThe Lights of Crane - The RocksThe Rocks areaThe Rocks areaSydney Harbour BridgeSydney Harbour BridgeCircular QuayCircular QuaySydney Opera HouseSydney Opera HouseSYDT5861.jpgLights in The Royal Botanical GardenLights in The Royal Botanical Garden

I hope you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave some comments 😉 

Great Alexander,

I love all these images.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Level 7

@AlexanderSpade  Love your photos, great shots!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Tina HUANG
Former Google Contributor

Wow @AlexanderSpade, those pictures are remarkable and so full of beauty! Thank you so much for taking the time to share them with us.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Thank you very much for spending time on my photos. I really appreciate it & will post more photos on this platform. Welcome to check it out the last year Vivid Sydney 2017

Alexander Spade
Level 8

Hi @AlexanderSpade

Please keep them coming.

Thank you.

Level 10

These photos of Vivid Sydney 10th Anniversary are fantastic Alexander, thank you for the share!

I haven't had the time yet to actually explore this year's installations yet, but I might very soon while I'm trying to make green triangles and lines. In fact, I might be there tomorrow. Hope to see more of your photos around!

Level 8

Hey @Briggs

I just noticed your icons. :))

It's nice.

Cheers