Malar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Temples of India, Isha Yoga, Velliangiri Foot Hills

Isha Adhi YogiIsha Adhi Yogi Velliangiri mountainsVelliangiri mountains21.08.2015 106.JPG

Isha Yoga Center Road, Booluvampatti, Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Temples of India, Isha Yoga, Velliangiri Foot Hills

Hi @Malar, Local Guides are curious creatures, so it'll be incredible if you could tell everyone more about your visit to these places! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Re: Temples of India, Isha Yoga, Velliangiri Foot Hills

@Malar wrote:

Isha Adhi YogiIsha Adhi Yogi Velliangiri mountainsVelliangiri mountains21.08.2015 106.JPG

The isha yoga centre at the foot hills of the Vellingiri mountain, the Western Ghats of India. The breeze of the Siruvani embraces you. The Isha yoga centre is the place for meditation and inner peace. Yoga is practised here. Classes are held for all people. Accomodation is available. This place is my hometown. The photos were taken during my vacation August 2017. I love to visit the place. We family of four members just ride our bikes to enjoy the climate. Everytime we gulp a tender conconut on the way. Getting refreshed. We spend the whole day at the temple. Food court is available. I don't miss visiting this place.

The new Adhi yogi depicts the God in you. The newly erected sculpture inside the Isha yoga premises. Other than this, we have the main stupa- Dhyana Lingam, the two theertha kundam- surya and chandra theerthakundam. Meditating in the water. A vibrant experience.The details are widely available in the center blog. 

http://isha.sadhguru.org/isha-global-centers/isha-yoga-center/ 

The culture and the temples teach us a lot. I love visiting temples.