JonasKL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

THE BEAUTIFUL LAND OF RWANDA

Rwanda the country of a thousand hills, cool hospitable people, nice and rich culture.

I am sharing some few images, from my previous visit to Rwanda.

Where are local guides from Rwanda????? 

2013-06-03 17.42.41.jpg2013-05-31 11.34.27.jpg2013-05-30 17.30.07.jpg2013-05-31 15.30.03.jpg20130525_180755.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Kenya
9 comments
Level 9

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL LAND OF RWANDA

Land of thousand hills!

Genocide Memorial Park was just beyond words to describe. The sadness, heartbreaking and all....

I visited Rwanda several times because of my previous work with ministry of education in Rwanda, I saw the whole country was changing at the speed of thought.

The most amazing thing I have ever noticed in Rwanda was THEY DON'T ALLOW YOU TO BRING IN NOR TO USE PLASTIC BAGS IN THE COUNTRY!

How amazing!!!

Ecologically responsible tourism developed around where mountain gorillas live and volcanic park were just mesmerizing.

Rwanda coffee as well as Burundi coffee are super good!

Chillaxing in lake Kivu ~

Famous delicate rabbit meat in Rwanda...

I am sure they are out there somewhere!!

Let's have our fingers crossed!!!

Cheers,

TK

Level 9

That place is cool @TaeyoungKIM do you have photos of your last visit?

Nice work

Level 9

Hi @JonasKL,

It is very recent thing that I take picture of just about everything. I usually against the idea of taking pictures of people or places that can give people wrong impressions bit now I have different perspective because no matter what I try people will talk positive or negative no matter what. 

Unfortunately I dont have any pictures from previous visits sorry bro!

Cheers

TK

Level 10

@JonasKL Nice photos. 

Level 9

No problem @TaeyoungKIM it is fine. There also plenty of others who have taken pictures too of this places. They will share. 

Thanks for being a passionate guide. Cheers

Regards

JonasK

Level 9

Thank you so much @AnuradhaP

You should visit this place soon. Its awesome and very good culture.

Connect Moderator

Nice pictures @JonasKL

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

wow that is my motherland it is so good for being here in Rwanda i am  always like to move in many countries 

every country it is so good so we thank good for our Rwanda in the way it is moving on you cannot imagine about the bad story happened here if you compare it to other countries

whoever wants to come to Rwanda i can help you with the easy way my email is here thank you so much nyongabireolivier21@gmail.com

Level 1

Land of thousand hills, is an African country located in east Africa. To explore more like a local connect to a local guide Oreste at hermosa Life Tours and Travel.