IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sri Lanka - Flying with Birds in Batticaloa

This was another mind blowing experience to me being a nature lover. This was during my visit to Batticaloa Unnichai dam on some other mission. While standing amazed on the banks of this super cool dam, I started to capture the awesomeness of nature's touch on my drone. The well-designed tank, the splashing water as well as the nature's green touch on the field triggered me to capture more and more on my drone.

While in flight, some cormorants came across my drone pumping out my goose bumps. I captured them without disturbing their flow. Making me overwhelmed by the flight, a very big flock of them came following them. This was my first time to see such a big flock of cormorants traveling over my head and below my drone. I could also capture them from over, below and in parallel to the flock. They might probably be migrating somewhere. This is part of heaven I experienced that day I would say. Have a look!

Unnichchai Dam, Batticaloa, Eastern Province, Sri Lanka
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Sri Lanka - Flying with Birds in Batticaloa

Lovely capture! You are lucky that your drone didn't fly with them. 😉

Level 9

ha ha ha @AntanO I took 100% risk on this flight 😄 finally got a beautiful video 🙂

Connect Moderator

Amazing video it's very beautiful view @IlankovanT 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@IlankovanT Wow. Nice. Right time at right place.

Level 8

Wow really Awesome video bro @IlankovanT 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Lots of birds flying 🦅🦅 👍🏻 I saw your brother live video in facebook also 😜 Behind the sences 😛

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji @AnuradhaP @ThanulakshanS.

Yes Thanulakshan, he posted in FB 😄

Level 8

Wow @IlankovanT

Beautiful Views from Drone

Thanks for sharing your video.

Level 8

woww beautiful video bro smooth and music supperb

Level 9