AmitabhDey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Singalila National Park, West Bengal, India Trekking Picture: 2nd Part

Singalila National Park is a national park of India located on the Singalila Ridge at an altitude of more than 7000 feet above sea level, in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. It is well known for the trekking route to Sandakphu that runs through it.

As a Team-Leader I had started trekking with my 5 younger brothers and sisters including a Guide cum porter Mr. P Sherpa.

After reaching Siliguri town we have moved towards Maneybhanjang by Jeep. Maneybhanjang is the entry point of Singalila National Park. We have started our trek from Maneybhanjang, reached at Tonglu (Elevation:  1008 Meter. Distance:  9.7 Kilometer).

From Tonnglu to Kalipokhri Trek (Elevation:  822 Meter. Downwards:  698 Meter. Distance:  15.2 Kilometer).

After Kalipokhri we have started tracking towards Sandakhphu (Elevation:  729 Meter. Downwards:  165 Meter. Distance:  6.2 Kilometer).  Altitude more than 3200 Meters.

Trekking route view of Sandakphu. Altitude more than 3300 MetersTrekking route view of Sandakphu. Altitude more than 3300 MetersTrekking route view of Sandakphu. Altitude more than 3300 MetersTrekking route view of Sandakphu. Altitude more than 3300 MetersView of Kanchenjunga PeakView of Kanchenjunga Peak

View from Sandakphu within cloudView from Sandakphu within cloudSunrise view of Kanchenjunga peak from SandakphuSunrise view of Kanchenjunga peak from SandakphuSunrise view of Kanchenjunga peak from SandakphuSunrise view of Kanchenjunga peak from Sandakphu

Trekking towards SandakphuTrekking towards SandakphuSleeping Buddha, KanchenjungaSleeping Buddha, KanchenjungaView of Mount Everest from SandakphuView of Mount Everest from Sandakphu

Sandakfu, Singalila Forest, West Bengal, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Singalila National Park, West Bengal, India Trekking Picture: 2nd Part

@AmitabhDey, I really enjoy your trekking stories. The photos are awesome. I feel like going to the mountain right away. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!