annjihyo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Share your photography skills

I do love sharing photos and discoveries here on Google Local Guides

Since I wanted to be a good photographer, I took shots of places, events, foods etc. that attracts me. I share those photos in Google maps. As I practice photography I am able to share my photos to the world. It is so nice to see that my contributions specially the photos, are viewed by the community who wanted to have an idea how the places look like, what is the restaurant's menu, how much does the admission/entrance fee of resorts, parks, etc. and a lot more.

So if you want are interested in photography and wanted to share your shots, Google Local Guides is one of the place for your photos to be shared with. LRM_EXPORT_20180511_130233.jpg

Philippines
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Share your photography skills

Hey @annjihyo and welcome to Connect!

I stopped by to say that I enjoyed reading your post and the picture is really nice. 🙂 Would love to see more of your photos here on Connect! Definitely looking forward to it.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Bls: Share your photography skills

welcome to LGC
greetings
just give a suggestion before making a post first please read the rules in this forum so that posting useful for many people