Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Local Guides Connect Worldwide Annual 36 photo walk 2018 Sydney Australia

Hi @Briggs

Thank you for being so wonderful in all you do for Local Guides. It is always a pleasure doing meetups with you. Your Google Maps Local Guides Level 10 skills are exceptional. La Perouse is so beautiful and we had a very informative time in the La Perouse Museum, both of us gaining much knowledge while there as you say. It is such a vast area and there are so many outstanding things to explore there including many fabulous restaurants to enjoy.

We will have to go back there again there is no doubt. It will be a new and interesting meetup where we can take advantage of your Google Maps "Foodie" reviews skills too! A flash of that rich heart of yours showing your incredible wordsmith brilliance plus technical know how! 

It is no problem to feature your pictures in our review. The Google Photos Photo album from this meetup shows all the excellent images.

(NB: It would be great if you can also write a little here about all your extra images, all the buildings and where they are on Google Maps please.)

I am glad you like the Zeus Street Greek images, all a part of Google Maps reviews from our Local Guides Annual 36 photo walk meetup, hahaha as that is where we ate a delicious meal! lol

You are right, We will celebrate life in and all around Sydney,  and find our way with Google Maps! They make it so easy for everyone!

We will be at Festivals of all types all the time, at every opportunity!!  Because we all love to get involved in and share with new and existing Local Guides many places, businesses and tourist landmarks too! 

Local Guides Connect meetups are totally awesome! Arranged by new and existing members the meetups are always fun and so simple to be a part of and or arrange here

#LetsGuide

Thank you Briggs for being a part of the fun every time! See you soon! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Re: [Recap] Local Guides Connect Worldwide Annual 36 photo walk 2018 Sydney Australia

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words here. I am so happy Rumaisa is going well. I wish you and your family all the best.

Thank you for leaving the link to your Pakistan 36 Photo walk here also. I am sure everyone will enjoy sharing it with you there too. I know you have done 36 excellent pictures as well! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you very much @Justine2807 yes sure I will choose only 36 photos in shared Album and very happy that you wished me the best about my Daughter Rumaisa, you always stay blessed and happy 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @Justine2807 for great motivation, will join you next week on Hangouts Video Conference in Volunteer Local Guides Group

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you. It was lovely when you were there. We missed you while you were having your baby.  It will be wonderful to see you there again, and after that every week whenever you can make it from now on will be great.  Looking forward to see you there.

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justine2807 thank you very much for your kind words, when your hangouts conference mostly? Saturday or Sunday?