Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] International Day of Culture -Sydney Australia

Awesome recap @Justine2807 Thank you sharing with us...

Level 10

Hi @NareshDarji

It is my pleasure, thank you for taking the time to check it out Naresh. It was a really enjoyable experience, especially sharing it with other Google Maps Local Guides in Japan too. Plus all the excellent information at the displays at Customs House were very enlightening, so it is very rewarding to share it with you all. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

It is every better to share it with as many people as possible via Google Maps Local Guides Connect members;

@ROHITSADANA, @Onyedika,  @BenjaminJ, @RonneB@ValeriaAumasque ,  @Surendra ,  @Uceey10 , @OSAMA , @MiroslavP

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

Thank you for your kind words and support. Thank you also for offering that you felt you were in Sydney for this International Day of Culture Google Maps Local Guides Connect meetup. It is such a wonderful thing knowing there are people from all around the world who are with us in spirit through Local Guides. I hope one day Google has a summit in Sydney and you all get to join us and experience it with Local Guides! That would be fun! 

I hope to see you here in your travels some time with all your loved ones to share the experience as well. I will be your Local Guide in Sydney, Australia. I also hope to come to France and you can Guide me there too. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

World travels to visit all Google Maps Local Guides Connect members is made easy on Connect:

@SanyaOdare@GillianC , @Hark1 , @HaileyN , @BlakeA ,@RezaK@3sydney , @Alice_SydneySider 

Level 10

Hi @Badruddeen

Thank you for your kind words and support. You are always very inspirational in all you do here in Google Maps Local Guides Connect for everyone. The international Day of Culture meetup was excellent in Sydney Customs House. That is a place I hope to take you and your loved ones to visit if I get a chance to Guide you when you all come to Sydney, Australia. 

I absolutely loved Coober Pedy, South Australia, when we were there in our travels around Australia. It is so interesting and the people are so wonderful! I loved staying there, all the opal mining and visiting all the houses and Hotels and even churches under ground too. Super fun! Thank you for bringing back fond memories! 

The Aboriginals have a beautiful culture, so interesting and absolutely incredible in their celebration of life and our land. I love their music, art and dance! They are a truly inspirational, motivational and knowledged people, we can and do learn so much from them. It was excellent to watch them work with the people from many nations in the Festival of Unlikely Conversations, teaching them to dance and celebrate as they do, so much laughter and fun for everyone involved, as you see from the video, sensational results. I am so happy you enjoyed it too. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Travelling the world via Google Maps with all our Local Guides friends

@AgoesSantosa , @CamtuPham @TimothyJ , @MedRidaZ, @Laurel , @PGScully , @RobMulally , @PatrickE 

Level 8

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @Badruddeen

Thank you for your kind words and support. You are always very inspirational in all you do here in Google Maps Local Guides Connect for everyone. The international Day of Culture meetup was excellent in Sydney Customs House. That is a place I hope to take you and your loved ones to visit if I get a chance to Guide you when you all come to Sydney, Australia. 

I absolutely loved Coober Pedy, South Australia, when we were there in our travels around Australia. It is so interesting and the people are so wonderful! I loved staying there, all the opal mining and visiting all the houses and Hotels and even churches under ground too. Super fun! Thank you for bringing back fond memories! 

The Aboriginals have a beautiful culture, so interesting and absolutely incredible in their celebration of life and our land. I love their music, art and dance! They are a truly inspirational, motivational and knowledged people, we can and do learn so much from them. It was excellent to watch them work with the people from many nations in the Festival of Unlikely Conversations, teaching them to dance and celebrate as they do, so much laughter and fun for everyone involved, as you see from the video, sensational results. I am so happy you enjoyed it too. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Travelling the world via Google Maps with all our Local Guides friends

@AgoesSantosa , @CamtuPham @TimothyJ , @MedRidaZ, @Laurel , @PGScully , @RobMulally , @PatrickE 

39F8502B-EE68-49C0-9F65-A41AFDCDE723.jpeg

Hi Justine, just to bring back the fond memories. 😀😀😀 

It was a superb trip. I can imagine you also would have enjoyed it as much as i did.

Thanks 🙏

Level 10

Hello @NirmalTeja

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. It was a fantastic experience that I am so happy you have had the chance to experience and enjoy. We can learn so much from each other and from our cultures we communicate history and knowledge. It is really good to know you enjoyed the videos and pictures. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Sharing is caring:

@KathyFromSydney , @MichelleSydney , @Sydney , @JSydney , @Sydney01 , @Sydney1 , @dipeshInSydney , @MancunianInSydney

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807 Thanks for your kind words, I am indeed humbled by them :).

Level 10

Hi @Badruddeen

Yes yes I did enjoy it so much. It was one of the best experiences ever, hot, dry and extremely good fun. Plus so interesting and the people are sensational. Thank you for sharing your picture. I am so happy to see you there and to hear that you found it excellent and it is great to see you enjoying it too. Thank you again for bringing back great memories. 

I have albums and albums of our travels around Australia that I must get out of storage and transfer it all to digital.

You have got me motivated now, thank you. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Sydney fun to share with everyone:

@sydneyam111 ,  @SydneyaliahA , @sydneyepope , @sydneyfooka , @sydneyh , @SydneyF , @SydneyMK , @SydneyY

Level 10

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Thank you again Samson. Every word was and is true. I am humbled and thankful for having the wonderful experience to meet and work with you. We are all so lucky here with so many amazing people to have the pleasure to meet, experience so much skills and talents from, plus make new friends with all over the world. Shine on diamonds!!

Best wishes

@Justine2807

New friends are new family too:

@Lelekena , @Specobelle , @Mojidilet , @Princess , @Matilder , @XanderO  , @Treasure , @Olumide1

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb

Thank you so much for all your assistance and kindness! You did so much in preparation and it worked out so absolutely incredibly wonderful in getting to connect with Japan in our interactive communications livestreaming via YouTube on Google Hangouts on the International Day of Culture meetup day. It was truly extraordinarily fun and interesting to share our cultures live and sharing the experience as it happened was magnificent! You and your skills made it so! You plus @RupendraNeupane , @Surendra , @Briggs , @HiroyukiTakisawa , @Christine_T  , @SarahKa , @LaxmiG1 , @AnuradhaP ,

plus Ata, Alejandra, Osama, Martins Adewole, Valeria, Ermes Tuon and everyone involved are all amazing and so kind and made it a magnificent International Day of Culture! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807