claudiaamanda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

(RECAP) LETS TRAVEL TO HERITAGE BUILDING BY SUROBOYO BUS FOR ''FREE''

A few days ago i went to De Javasche Bank by Suroboyo Bus for ''Free'', all you have to bring is 5 plastic bottle @600ml or 3 plastic bottle @1liter or 10 plastic bottle @240ml. Suroboyo BusSuroboyo Bus

Suroboyo BusSuroboyo Bus

Suroboyo BusSuroboyo Bus

to be honest, this is my first time using public transport in Surabaya. and yes it was a very nice experience. i will show you how to exchange your plastic bottle for Suroboyo Bus' ticket. garbage can in the busgarbage can in the bus

exchange your bottle for a free rideexchange your bottle for a free ride

garbage can in the Haltegarbage can in the Halte

garbage can in the Haltegarbage can in the Halte

LRM_EXPORT_20180417_194103.jpg

LRM_EXPORT_20180417_194123.jpg

it was pretty easy actually, i love the idea of this concept from Surabaya Government. i will show you inside of this beautiful Bus. This is the ticketThis is the ticketLRM_EXPORT_20180418_175452.jpgLRM_EXPORT_20180417_193448.jpgLRM_EXPORT_20180418_111337.jpgLRM_EXPORT_20180418_180303.jpgLRM_EXPORT_20180418_180320.jpg763011.jpg

i hope my post wont be mark as a spam because of too many pictures. and as we know every public transportation has a rule. we cant eat and drink in this bus even mineral water.

this is the route of Suroboyo Busthis is the route of Suroboyo Bus

for now Surabaya Government only has 8 units of Suroboyo Bus, but if the enthusiastic is high they will add more units.

4 comments
Level 10

Ynt: (RECAP) LETS TRAVEL TO HERITAGE BUILDING BY SUROBOYO BUS FOR ''FREE''

hi claudiaamanda

I like your publication very much. inspiring
it has become a very environmentalist practice,
Thank you for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Re: (RECAP) LETS TRAVEL TO HERITAGE BUILDING BY SUROBOYO BUS FOR ''FREE''

Hey @claudiaamanda,

That's such a great initiative! Thanks for sharing it. It would be great if something similar happens in my city too. I might even try to suggest it to our municipality. 

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Ynt: (RECAP) LETS TRAVEL TO HERITAGE BUILDING BY SUROBOYO BUS FOR ''FREE''

@haluktosunhey there, you are welcome. by posting this post i hope people will care more about the environment around us.

Level 9

Re: (RECAP) LETS TRAVEL TO HERITAGE BUILDING BY SUROBOYO BUS FOR ''FREE''

@NadyaPNThank you Nadya, to be honest i hope every city in this worlds needs to do this. to make a world a better place. and by posting this i hope people will care more about the environment around us. cause it is really important for the future.