kukus12911's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Chicking Foodcrawl Local Guides Surabaya

IMG_1899 (2).JPG

September 5, 2017. Local Guides Surabaya held a meet up at @chicking.indonesia hosted by @FahmiAdimara and a generous help from @rorohais. The owner along side with the staffs welcoming us with a humble warm greetings, we got Kopi Arab and Teh Arab served during the preparation of our meet up. The story is while we take a sip of our tea, we are surprised by the lovely scent of spices, the owner explained it is a Cardamom that makes this tea so unique.

Teh ArabTeh Arab

As the Meet Up begins, the staff started to serve Chicking Combo 1 and Dubai Freeze to our table, every attendees got one meal and one drink. Like usual, we captured every single desired angle using our camera, we all know Local Guides loves to eat as well as taking photo, lol. 

IMG_1975 (2).JPG

Chicking Combo 1Chicking Combo 1

Dubai FreezeDubai Freeze

The more excitement began to raise when more and more meals surprisingly added to our table, beside that the owner herself started mini quiz to won IDR 100k vouchers, so we all compete to win those prizes with a huge load of laughter, because we are all having fun.

Well, like Local Guides Surabaya is growing to a wider influence, so do @chicking.indonesia, they will open 3-4 new restaurants in a couple months. I want to say tons of thanks to all my fellow @localguidessurabaya and @chicking.indonesia for sharing this experience with me.

Chicking Royal Plaza_170906_0016.jpg

cc: @BellaWi

Royal Plaza Surabaya, Wonokromo, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
1 comment
Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] Chicking Foodcrawl Local Guides Surabaya

Wait menyusul deh