Level 9

Prefecture of Mulhouse in HDR

Prefecture of MulhousePrefecture of Mulhouse

Mulhouse, France
2 comments
Level 5

Re: Prefecture of Mulhouse in HDR

Hi @JoaoAntonioM

I would highly appreciate giving us information about this location. 

Level 9

Re: Prefecture of Mulhouse in HDR

Hello @ZuhairM

I give you the location of the Mulhouse Prefecture:

Mulhouse Prefecture

Wikipédia Informations:

Mulhouse (pronounced: [myluz]; Alsatian: Milhüsa or Milhüse, [mɪlˈyːzə]; German: Mülhausen; i.e. mill house) is a city and commune in eastern France, close to the Swiss and German borders.

With a population of 112,063[1] in 2013 and 284,739 inhabitants in the metropolitan area[2] in 2012, it is the largest city in the Haut-Rhin département, and the second largest in the Alsace region after Strasbourg. Mulhouse is the principal commune of the 33 making up the communauté d'agglomération Mulhouse Alsace Agglomération (M2A, population 267,759).[3]

Mulhouse is famous for its museums, especially the Cité de l’Automobile (also known as "Musée national de l’automobile") and the Musée Français du Chemin de Fer (also known as "Cité du train"), respectively the largest automobile and railway museums in the world. An industrial town nicknamed "the French Manchester",[4] Mulhouse is also the main seat of the Upper Alsace University, where the secretariat of the European Physical Society can be found.

I hope and Enjoy to give you a lot of Informations from Mulhouse

See You Later