Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Piedmont, region of northern Italy with Street View

Piedmont, region of northern Italy with Street View,  territory of northern Italy composed of 8 provinces: Turin (regional capital), Alessandria (2nd largest city), Cuneo (3rd average city with a very large territory called "Provincia Granda" which also contains the places of the Langhe and part of Monferrato Alessandria, Novara (4th city by extension of places and population), Asti (5th city a little smaller but important for the agricultural industry), Biella (6th important city for textile), Vercelli (7 ° important city for agriculture), Verbania Cusio Ossola (8th pcittà and newly established province).
Piedmont has the peculiarity of the birth of the river PO, the longest in Italy that is born in a small rock source on the slopes of Monviso and descends the valleys of the province of Cuneo and Turin to Vercelli and then enter Lombardy and flow into the Adriatic Sea in Veneto ....
Other landscape features and cultural history will be exhibited in time in this thread with which the theme dedicated to the regions of Italy begins. 

@Anonymous 

@JaneBurunina 

@BudiFXW 

@ValeriaA_ 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@KarenVChin 

The Basilica of Superga, present since 1461 and consecrated on 1 November 1761 by the Cardinal delle Lanze, was designed by the architect Filippo Juvarra with a height of about 75 meters, in late neoclassical baroque style, during the period of the wars and in 1949 a tragic event involving a plane crash that carried players of the Grande Torino crashed on the back without survivors. 

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Piedmont, region of northern Italy with Street View

Great view @Gio51x

Thank youbfor sharing your knowledge about Italy.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Thanks for tagging me @Gio51x

The Basilica of Superga is really beautiful, I like the style of the architecture 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

dear friend @ValeriaA_  

it is imposing above all from inside the dome is huge, to arrive as an alternative to the road there is an ancient train that dates back to the mid-1800 then repeatedly restructured the line, however you still climb with this small vintage tram and then a path on foot.

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ 

@BudiFXW 

@purplegamer 

@BakulMehta 

@XanderO 

panorama from the vineyards of the Asti hills towards Turin and in the distant background the Western Alps bordering France. 

Level 10

@XanderO 

@ValeriaA_ 

@NirmalTeja

@JonesParapaso

@AdriansyahPutera 

a view of the Susa valley with the railway to southeastern France, and to the left above the ancient Abbey of Saint Michael and in the background the French Alps

Level 10

Nice view you've got here @Gio51x thanks for sharing.

Level 10

@XanderO

Hello I hope that my tags do not bother you, if you disturb but 'tell me, you know when you wrote of the Susa Valley you saw, this SV is the upper part of the town of Susa where there is the road that goes into France.
From this angle you will see some houses and I want to tell you a true story lived by me in 1994 when I was a real estate consultant and at the time young and inexperienced I was working on Turin and the whole Susa Valley, and here I remember one day that could be kind on December 23 or maybe on the morning of Christmas Eve, I was still working and here I came to see and evaluate a house for sale.
I can never forget the despair of the owner who wanted to sell the house, but he was not desperate for the house but because he had broken the TV and kept telling me how you can spend a Christmas without a television!
I was thinking about how many poor families in the world do not have anything to eat and just this folly of the TV did not understand it ... so I left when a new TV set arrived.

Level 10

Hello @Gio51x

Please see responses below in red.

@Gio51x wrote:

@XanderO

Hello I hope that my tags do not bother you no sir, why would you think that tagging me would bother me, if you disturb but 'tell me No don't bother me sir, you know when you wrote of the Susa Valley you saw yes I remember that, this SV is the upper part of the town of Susa where there is the road that goes into France It's such a lovely view to behold, I didn't get to this part of Susa Valley when I visited Turin back then. It's an amazing view.
From this angle you will see some houses Yes I could see some houses down the valley, they are beautiful and I want to tell you a true story lived by me in 1994 when I was a real estate consultant nice to hear that you were a real estate consultant. I also do a little of CRE, i.e. commercial real estate development for retail businesses in Lagos. How's the CRE landscape in Turin now? and at the time young and inexperienced I was working on Turin and the whole Susa Valley, and here I remember one day that could be kind on December 23 or maybe on the morning of Christmas Eve, I was still working and here I came to see and evaluate a house for sale.
I can never forget the despair of the owner who wanted to sell the house, but he was not desperate for the house but because he had broken the TV and kept telling me how you can spend a Christmas without a television!
I was thinking about how many poor families in the world do not have anything to eat It's amazing when we see how people are not able to live their lives without material things and hundreds of millions are striving to find basic food to eat 🙂 and just this folly of the TV did not understand it ... so I left when a new TV set arrived. I bet you he thanked his God that his opium arrived 🙂 

Level 5

hey.